Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

8 hours ago, GTG_03 said:

I go to the gym 5 times a week and tbh I've always thought Adolf's good points have been glossed over. We always focus on the negatives.

He was always sharply dressed and by all accounts was a good public speaker.

It all began for me when I bought my first set of weights from Argos. Now the regular torchlit marches through the villages of northeast Fife are a great way to get my steps in.

41 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

It all began for me when I bought my first set of weights from Argos. Now the regular torchlit marches through the villages of northeast Fife are a great way to get my steps in.

I am still fearful driving through Creich

1 hour ago, Zetterlund said:

Northeast fife residents probably regard the Nazis as too moderate.

11 hours ago, bennett said:

A great excuse to use if you're a wee bit flabby, fitness is for nazi's. 

Hitler thought of organising football matches to keep the men fit, but it wasn't very efficient - maximum of 22 at a time as he only had one ball.

There's a project in work that nobody wanted, other companies have knocked it back but mines took it on and charged extortionate money for it. I left home a 7:30 and when I got to the office at 11 was informed, sadly, I've been assigned it. It's a 3 day 4 man job. Come to site dreading it as there's only 2 and its all high level to begin so could really use a hand. Had to do a 1hr induction as my labourer hasn't been on site. Plant company delivered the heavy goods, left them in the rain and the rain has tripped a sensor in the box. The lift won't move. I'm now sitting waiting on an engineer coming to change the affected box then I'm off home. 

milhouse GIF

Back tomorrow with the 4 men.

4 hours ago, Duszek said:

Extremely odd storm clouds overhead. Half expecting Thanos to show up.

PXL_20230711_182229046.jpg

Mammatus cloud formation apparently. And the only reason I know that is that I saw similar in Sydney a few years ago and asked a Meteorologist on Twitter.

We went up to Perth last night to see Sarah Millican. Got there and the theatre was closed. Checked the tickets and they were definitely for 11th July, but unfortunately, 11th July 2024.

I vaguely remember that when we booked the tickets we knew they were for next year, but it was put in the calendar for this year. It’s getting put down to a senior moment.

8 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

We went up to Perth last night to see Sarah Millican. Got there and the theatre was closed. Checked the tickets and they were definitely for 11th July, but unfortunately, 11th July 2024.

I vaguely remember that when we booked the tickets we knew they were for next year, but it was put in the calendar for this year. It’s getting put down to a senior moment.

My elder son did a similar thing a few years back in Aberdeen for a John Bishop show; a full year out.  Had booked a hotel too.

He was in his 30s at the time so didn’t have your excuse.

42 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

When was the senior moment specifically? Getting the date wrong or paying to see Sarah Millican?