3 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Annoying things I've not heard or read in ages:

"Simples" 

"You want some?"

"Ayebutnobut"

"Suits you sir"

"Can you tell what it is yet?" 

Pretending a pen is a cigar and going "Now then, now then.. "

Discovered last night that someone had used my CC online. 7 different transactions over the last two weeks all for "Iceland Foods" totaling over £700. They played a blinder in regards to timing as I stupidly hadn't checked the transactions this month until yesterday as I spent a fortune for Xmas and took an 'out of sight out of mind' approach. Lesson learned. 

The money should be refunded this afternoon. I found it pretty sad they've used it for that rather than buying something they can then sell on. Though it was Liverpool and that's maybe exactly what they'll do/just raided the booze shelves. Feels like a sign of the times that folk are stealing food rather than electronics etc. 

Edited by 19QOS19

47 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Feels like a sign of the times that folk are stealing food rather than electronics etc. 

I find this very refreshing, that you would point to the bigger picture, than be full on raging that your CC details were stolen. Signs of a good c**t imo.

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Discovered last night that someone had used my CC online. 7 different transactions over the last two weeks all for "Iceland Foods" totaling over £700. They played a blinder in regards to timing as I stupidly hadn't checked the transactions this month until yesterday as I spent a fortune for Xmas and took an 'out of sight out of mind' approach. Lesson learned. 

The money should be refunded this afternoon. I found it pretty sad they've used it for that rather than buying something they can then sell on. Though it was Liverpool and that's maybe exactly what they'll do/just raided the booze shelves. Feels like a sign of the times that folk are stealing food rather than electronics etc. 

It's still free money, knocking  out Christmas food around pubs, especially if you steal to order. A nice 3 courses delivered to you while you wait in the pub. Then go home and tell the wife... "chaos hen, but I think I got everything eventually, people are so selfish!" . You'll still have half the money.

It's a victim crime!

20 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I have a hangover so bad that I can't even describe it. It's the worst one iv had in years. I feel absolutely fucking atrocious

I get terrible hangovers that usually have me bedridden and wasting a day. My wife bought me one of those big insulated cups that hold about a litre of fluid. I'm constantly drinking water now and it's always by my bed ready after a night boozing, this seems to have soothed the hangovers to point where they are almost non-existent. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I have a hangover so bad that I can't even describe it. It's the worst one iv had in years. I feel absolutely fucking atrocious

Mentioned this earlier.

Black tea, buttered toast, and oranges/orange juice. Loads of it. That is my cure.