Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm going to Parliament tommorow for a school trip. Can't contain my excitement :unsure:

I had a pair of school trousers that didn't have a button at the top of the fly, because it'd burst off (:ph34r:) but I still wore them because my belt covered the top and meant you couldn't tell the difference, and they were perfectly fine to wear.

Until I went to the Scottish Parliament and had to remove my belt to go through the scanners. I had to shuffle through the big metal detectors, holding my trousers up, like the biggest special ever to enter the building. And Alec Salmond works there!

I sound like a complete tink in that story. I don't know why I tell it.

I had a pair of school trousers that didn't have a button at the top of the fly, because it'd burst off (:ph34r:) but I still wore them because my belt covered the top and meant you couldn't tell the difference, and they were perfectly fine to wear.

Until I went to the Scottish Parliament and had to remove my belt to go through the scanners. I had to shuffle through the big metal detectors, holding my trousers up, like the biggest special ever to enter the building. And Alec Salmond works there!

I sound like a complete tink in that story. I don't know why I tell it.

Obviously you were too embarrassed to remember to put your hands in your pockets and just wheech them up from the inside

I think Eve Muirhead looks fitter than she is because of the competition. Sadly I can't find any pictures of her online other than in curling gear.

Still, she was born in Perth and now lives in Blair Atholl, according to Wikipedia, so she's a posh wee filly and hopefully goes like the clappers :D

Personally think she looks like a wee ned - perhaps it's the full tracksuit thing that doesn't help but replace the brush with a bottle of Buckfast, replace the ice rink with a bus stop and you can picture her fitting into any shite estate.

More to the point how did this happen?

I think she must be Ukranian or Filipino. You know, one of those girlfriends.

Edit: That said fair play to the lad, he has girlfriend and at the moment I can't get any so...

Edited by Enigma

To be honest, Im not even sure. :lol:

I think she must be Ukranian or Filipino. You know, one of those girlfriends.

Edit: That said fair play to the lad, he has girlfriend and at the moment I can't get any so...

;)

I just had a shot of a brand new Scirocco GTR. It's a fucking flying machine and a beautiful car. This is not a reason to be cheerful as I'm already signed up to my new car, but it's not a nag either, as at least I got a shot, and I can see a possible way out of the deal for the BMW and an in on the Scirocco :ph34r:

A cracking car.

To be honest, Im not even sure. laugh.gif

Aye, right.....

Chemistry question: Where you can buy chloroform? It is difficult, at best, to purchase chloroform as an individual. If you represent a school, university.....

whistling.gif

I put in a request to my French teacher if I could drop Higher, because I failed my prelim and I didn't really understand most of it, and she said she'll see what she can do.

When talking to her about my decision, it brought a few tears to her eyes (she's quite a clingy teacher, but she's not bad) and I felt quite guilty. She was giving all the "You're a brilliant pupil" stuff.

However, still in conversation, she said to me that I should go to France. I reply "Aye, I wouldn't mind going to a football game or two". She then asks what team I support, and I reply Partick Thistle. This woman knows nothing of football, and asks if they're out competing with Rangers and Celtic. I reply yes, and attempted to hide my laughter, and she goes on a rant on how they spend a lot of money and get no-where, yet a team like Partick Thistle can be up there without being heard of. I near pissed myself telling my mate when I got back to the seat.

How many animals do you have now?Oh and if you see a Ginger cat in your garden it is mine :lol:

Ermm...

2 rabbits (living at my parents house)

7 rats

1 birdy

1 hamster

3 snakes

2 lizards

2 frogs

2 toads

24 tarantulas

1 scorpion

10 giant African snails

50+ stick insects

40+ giant cockroaches

30+ giant millipedes

tropical fish tank with 7 fish in it

Kittys are not encoraged in my garden IO'm afraid, I'll be putting a pond in in spring. :P

Ermm...

2 rabbits (living at my parents house)

7 rats

1 birdy

1 hamster

3 snakes

2 lizards

2 frogs

2 toads

24 tarantulas

1 scorpion

10 giant African snails

50+ stick insects

40+ giant cockroaches

30+ giant millipedes

tropical fish tank with 7 fish in it

Kittys are not encoraged in my garden IO'm afraid, I'll be putting a pond in in spring. :P

Bloody hell :lol:

If you hear the door in the next 2 minutes it is my step daughter to see your scorpions and snakes :lol: