Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

To be fair, Cumbernauld and Kilsyth have probably got two of the worst Junior teams.

I've seen them both this year already, once playing each other and both aren't bad. They try to play decent football.

I didn't think Jerome had played yet.

Well worth a visit at a fiver. Cumbernauld is my most favouritest ground to watch football.

Our old Techy teacher used to search Bluetooth on his laptop to catch us out if we had phones on. We all changed our Bluetooth names to "Mr Docherty is a p***k" etc. Was funny at the time :unsure:

:lol: Mr Quigley drinks in the Barrhill Tavern. Kev and I found him in there one night, saying hings

The Netherlands is certainly... different. Cafes sell beer and coffee-shops don't sell coffee. It is also 2 bottles of wine for 4 euros at the supermarket.

Also, everyone seems to be either blond-hair blue-eyes or brown-hair brown-eyes. I stand out without even trying pigeon Dutch. It sems a much nicer place due to the lack of gingers.

The Netherlands is certainly... different. Cafes sell beer and coffee-shops don't sell coffee. It is also 2 bottles of wine for 4 euros at the supermarket.

Also, everyone seems to be either blond-hair blue-eyes or brown-hair brown-eyes. I stand out without even trying pigeon Dutch. It sems a much nicer place due to the lack of gingers.

You have blue hair and blonde eyes?

Weird.