Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Today my Mum is 65 and in October my Dad turns 70, if this was happening in the not too distant future that would be them just retiring. My dad was a lorry driver and would have to hope that his health held out for him to keep his licence and be able to work on. It's a scary thought and a future most of us on here will have to look forward to.

Guest The Phoenix

Today my Mum is 65 and in October my Dad turns 70, if this was happening in the not too distant future that would be them just retiring. My dad was a lorry driver and would have to hope that his health held out for him to keep his licence and be able to work on. It's a scary thought and a future most of us on here will have to look forward to.

What do you mean "look forward to"? :unsure::(:lol:

Guest The Phoenix

The drink, drugs, fast women and early vomit choking death that I had planned in my early teens never really panned out for me.

Aye but three out of four's no a bad return.

You can get a single to Aberdeen for about £5.

Aye, jump on at Kirkcaldy and avoid the conductor until you get off the train and buy a Stonehaven - Aberdeen ticket from the guys at the ticket barriers. wink.gif

Aye, jump on at Kirkcaldy and avoid the conductor until you get off the train and buy a Stonehaven - Aberdeen ticket from the guys at the ticket barriers. wink.gif

got to change at dundee if your jumping a scotrail train nowadays

I finally got the "Why did the chicken cross the road?" "To get to the other side." joke today.

"The other side" refers to the afterlife. My mind was blown when I realised.

... RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT... :lol: that's quite funny.

No word of a lie, I never "got it" before then.

I finally got the "Why did the chicken cross the road?" "To get to the other side." joke today.

"The other side" refers to the afterlife. My mind was blown when I realised.

No. It refers to "The Other Side" of the road. Nice try though.

I have a presentation in half an hour to try and convince some of the higher up levels of management to invest paying to send me to university.

No pressure then. dry.gif

So much pressure that you thought a quick faff on P&B would be a good idea? :rolleyes: