Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Finally fulfilled a 15 year ambition yesterday which was to get down into Scotland's largest cave chamber (up north of Ullapool) which is large enough to put Edinburgh's Usher Hall inside. It's freakin' awesome. cool.gif

Finally fulfilled a 15 year ambition yesterday which was to get down into Scotland's largest cave chamber (up north of Ullapool) which is large enough to put Edinburgh's Usher Hall inside. It's freakin' awesome. cool.gif

Staying at Elphin?

Probably because they release wanky self-indulgent pish.

Unfortunately I can't award you a red dot for this post today as I've already fulfilled my quota, but rest assured you shall receive one ASAP. Says it all that you've been given a green by someone who I can only assume has a Muse (:lol: ) username. Please refrain from disrespecting The Smiths in future. Cheers.

Indeed. How are you in the know if you don't mind me asking?!

Stayed a couple of houses along on and off over the last few years and work sometimes at the hatchery there, so I know the gaff.

Just realised me and the mrs completely forgot to go and see frankie Boyle at the stand last Monday even though we'd bought tickets! D'oh!

Cue some wee fanny replying with some crap joke about that being a good thing because he's shite.

Unfortunately I can't award you a red dot for this post today as I've already fulfilled my quota, but rest assured you shall receive one ASAP. Says it all that you've been given a green by someone who I can only assume has a Muse (:lol: ) username. Please refrain from disrespecting The Smiths in future. Cheers.

Nah, they're pish. And Morrissey is a massive cunt.

Joey Barton IMO

The Smiths are fucking gimpoids.

KiwiFifer has just made a cryptic comment on the First Division forum about it being his last post. He mainly hangs out in GN so does anyone know what this is about?

Saw that myself. Had a look and he hadn't posted for a few day prior to that. Was he not hinting at some bigger job within the SNP, maybe it is because of that... shame we didn't get a full blow HibbieJibbie/Ric etc. style resignantion thread though. Ah well another one bites the dust.

Nah, they're pish. And Morrissey is a massive c**t.

Joey Barton IMO

The Smiths are fucking gimpoids.

tumblr_kzx6anmvYT1qa92ddo1_500.png

There's a surprise.

I use my dots in order to express my disapproval of a particular post, without having to engage in a discussion with brain-dead cretins such as yourself. :)

I find myself in the awkward position of literally not having a pot to piss in. The bathroom is getting done up and as a result, for tonight at least, i have no toilet in the house, just a sad hole down which poo used to slide. I am genuinely fearful of the night ahead, pissing won't be so bad as it only requires a relaxing jaunt into the garden, but God-forbid anything bulkier than a piss having to be released from my body for the next 12 hours.

Thank you for your time.