Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Dogs are men. Sound c***s but have the potential to go seriously radge if you f**k with them.

Women are cats. Graceful and elegant but also moody wee c***s and liable to try and annoy you for no particular reason. Both also try and kid on that they don't take shites.

Edited by JamboMikey

Dogs are men. Sound c***s but have the potential to go seriously radge if you f**k with them.

Women are cats. Graceful and elegant but also moody wee c***s and liable to try and annoy you for no particular reason. Both also try and kid on that they don't take shites.

dbt5ky.png

I seen a pub cat in Reading last year. It's fucking bizzaro land down there.

I've been to Reading twice and there were no cats anywhere near the pubs. Never lie to me again, Sherrif. I'm letting this slide once because I think you're sound, but further non-truths will lead to bad times.

The feline species is not welcome in pubs. Canines have their own bowls of liquid refreshment brought out by the bar staff as they hold court among human patrons.

Who's winning?

Exactly.

Regarding the whole cats and dogs thing; I'm a fan of both.

Used to prefer dogs but my gf has a cat that, after a few weeks, took to sitting on me on the couch and occasionally suckles on my shirt or the covers if im in bed while purring away contentedly. So now it's pretty much even.

We may be getting a puppy at christmas, though. Words can't describe my sheer joy at the prospect, and there's a good chance the pup will make me prefer dugs again. :D

I have never had a pet and never wanted one. Fortunately neither of my kids ever showed any interest in having a pet. I have no dislike of animals per se and am disgusted by ill treatment of them, but I just don't get the whole pets thing.

Cats are like women, more interested in your house than the people who live there.

bitches-aint-shit-but-hoes-and-tricks.jpg

Edited by Guest

Interesting, I was out last night so missed what happened.

To summarise:

It had happened previously with Coral. Coral contacted Div and threatened legal action of some sort.

Didn't want it to happen again, so it was closed.

The offer is still able to be found on the internet if you want to google it wink.gif