Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

One of the businesses I deliver to asked if I could possibly get to them earlier so they could send out their orders overseas earlier as well (they are a fishing/hunting shop).

I have duly started going to them earlier as asked and today they handed me a wee gift.

A stainless steel flask which keeps drinks/fluids hot for 28hrs.

Top lads for doing that :)

I would have happily accepted a mug of coffee to take on my route but this is brilliant.

A happy occurrence in an otherwise shite week.

I went to Munich in 2008 and had a smashing time. I wish our government were more liberal towards this. After all we're only sheep shagging b*****ds. :(

Was at Liquid Room's 'Gin n Juice' night yesterday.

Seeing hundreds of ridiculously posh Edinburgh yooni students swaggering about in baseball caps and 'sports' jerseys was the worst thing I've seen in a club :lol:

GANGSTAH

Liquid Rooms is a terrible nightclub. Cab Vol used to be decent until these wankers showed up with their nonsense and made it all too common in there as well.

Just started the Scottish Football National Survey, quit around the 30% mark. Too long and too many silly questions. Is this supposed to be the way forward.

You, like many others, are too daft and have to short an attention span for your opinions to be considered. Please allow Messrs Regan, Doncaster & Longmuir to do the job they are employed and qualified to do. They will be assisted by the office bearers of their respective organisations. I, for one, feel the future is in safe hands.

Was at Liquid Room's 'Gin n Juice' night yesterday.

Seeing hundreds of ridiculously posh Edinburgh yooni students swaggering about in baseball caps and 'sports' jerseys was the worst thing I've seen in a club :lol:

GANGSTAH

I've always wondered this. What is 'juice'? Apple juice? Pineapple juice? Prune juice?

I need answers.

I'm wondering if sky will give me a royalty when I tell them of my genius idea to make soccer Saturday interactive, and for you to be able to have your bets that you've placed on skybet update automatically on your television screen as the scores come in.

This means for us consumers that bets are easy to keep track of and be told when one of them is winning, and for sky the benefit is more people use skybet to be able to use this service.

I expect to be rolling in money by the end of the year.

You, like many others, are too daft and have to short an attention span for your opinions to be considered. Please allow Messrs Regan, Doncaster & Longmuir to do the job they are employed and qualified to do. They will be assisted by the office bearers of their respective organisations. I, for one, feel the future is in safe hands.

Judging by what I have read on here over the past year I think you are the only one. I thought some of the questions were not in the right areas. For me football talent is developed at a very young age and what you do later on is of lesser importance. If the talent is already there the job of the coaches at teenage level is made much easier. Just my opinion though.

Yet more disgusting racism caught on film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T9oHoEkd_c

Fair play to this guy. Cool as a cucumber. What a disgusting creature she is.

I'm not sure. Isn't he breaking the law by filming someone without their permission. I would not like it if some guy started filming me on a bus and wouldn't put the camera away, I would call the police in fact.

That said I'm not in the habit of behaving like that on a bus.

[joke] Except on Wednesdays.[/joke]