Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

c***s at my school just emailed me to say they don't want me back. I have a fucking letter from the c***s CONFIRMING my return.

CUNTOS, by email? Apparently they tried to contact me by phone and email(?) but couldn't get me.

Ice cream vans just aren't as popular as they used to be

Didn't understand a word. A teuchter, from Hawick?

Teuchter (/ˈtjxtər/[1][2] or /ˈxtər/[2]) is a Lowland Scots word originally used to describe a Scottish Highlander, (in particular a Gaelic speaking Highlander.[3]), although in modern parlance it is used by urban Scots to describe any rural dweller. Like most such cultural epithets, it can be seen as offensive, but is often seen as amusing by the speaker. The term is contemptuous, essentially describing someone seen to be uncouth and rural.

Perfectly acceptable.

For the past 4-5 years I've had a swollen wrist and every so often I get a dead arm. Today I finally decided to go to the doctor, who has no idea what the swelling is, but thinks I've got a trapped nerve somewhere causing the dead arm :lol: utterly fantastic. Got to go the PRI for an ultra sound next month at some point. Most plausible explanation seems to be I've fractured my wrist at some point, it's healed up in the wrong position and has trapped a nerve.

Wish I'd never gone now

c***s at my school just emailed me to say they don't want me back. I have a fucking letter from the c***s CONFIRMING my return.

CUNTOS, by email? Apparently they tried to contact me by phone and email(?) but couldn't get me.

It's unanimous then.

Just recieved a message from my mate who I used to work with but now works at head office for the company we work for. He's informed me that although they are claiming it's business as usual, they've sold the main office to a business next door and are renting it back from them, they're selling fixtures and fittings from a recently closed shop on ebay, they are supposedly £13,000 in debt to a supplier and they've moved anything worth real money out of the main office.

Time to start looking for a new job I think.

Having had a placement interview last week, I was today informed I've done well enough to warrant a practical test. Turns out I'm being taken to one of the companies properties and being asked to do a condition survey on it with no information on it other than a set of rough drawings and pictures I've been sent. This could be interesting, seeing as I've only ever had to do made up ones for uni, in that I get to make absolutely everything up. Still it will be an experiance and if I do hilariously badly, I won't have to see them ever again, or I do amazingly well and I get the placement.

:unsure:

Edited by Widge

I'm moving house tomorrow, but ill be at work whilst my wife oversees the move.

I'll be in the slightly bizarre situation of leaving home to go to work then going home to somewhere else entirely

If you're really lucky, you might even come home to a different wife

Having had a placement interview last week, I was today informed I've done well enough to warrant a practical test. Turns out I'm being taken to one of the companies properties and being asked to do a condition survey on it with no information on it other than a set of rough drawings and pictures I've been sent. This could be interesting, seeing as I've only ever had to do made up ones for uni, in that I get to make absolutely everything up. Still it will be an experiance and if I do hilariously badly, I won't have to see them ever again, or I do amazingly well and I get the placement.

:unsure:

Don't be too worried about making mistakes.

These guys will know how nervous folk are. If they see potential and a good attitude it'll probably stand you in good stead.

Good luck.

Darren Mackie applying his trade well over the pond at 1hr 8mins:

http://www.uslnation.com/uslpro/archive.aspx?v=0181&eid=6%2F9+Phoenix+%40+Tampa+Bay

Being an educated man is something to be proud of, but not when it comes in the way of a career. His coach has to sit him down and tell him that he must stop bringing novels to training and focus instead on hitting the ball on target from ten yards.

Being an educated man is something to be proud of, but not when it comes in the way of a career. His coach has to sit him down and tell him that he must stop bringing novels to training and focus instead on hitting the ball on target from ten yards.

Perth College?! ;)

Have you tried your GP mate? Normally if you tell them how you're feeling they can send you in the right direction. Some of them are fucking hopeless though. Hope you get sorted.

Got an appointment with my GP this morning. Hoping something productive comes from it, though not sure what that is yet.

I'm moving house tomorrow, but ill be at work whilst my wife oversees the move.

I'll be in the slightly bizarre situation of leaving home to go to work then going home to somewhere else entirely

Similar to this, we got keys to our house on the 24th of June. I've been away on a work trip since that morning while the wife has sorted everything out in the the new house.

I get back on Thursday, depending on flight times i might not get in as i don't have keys.