Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I think you're supposed to make incoherent mumbles and noises whilst maintaining eye contact, much like you do with a puppy.

Yeah, everyone seems to tickle its belly and talk to it as if its responding, while the babies head just bobs about wildly looking at anything in the direction its heads swings too

It's wonderful seeing a newborn take in the surroundings. He/she is constantly learning and eventually when he/she starts mimicking you it makes you feel good that you've taught the child something. :)

It creeps me out. Although my girlfriend managed to accidentally make it burp once by doing it herself, which was funny

Edited by RandomGuy.

Guest The Phoenix
He/she is constantly learning and eventually when he/she starts mimicking you it makes you feel good that you've taught the child something. :)

That probably explains VT's intense dislike then.

I think you're supposed to make incoherent mumbles and noises whilst maintaining eye contact, much like you do with a puppy.

I was delighted when my sister went back to work part time after giving birth to her son last year.....she's a funny & intelligent woman but her life consisting only of a newborn baby (and her husband) was turning her dull as fcuk!

I'm awkward around kids too. I don't know why, as I'm pretty much still a child in heart, but the way they just stare at you expecting you to do something is incredibly unnerving. While babies just cry and then look at you with unseeing eyes like a shark, while everyone tries to force them into your hands so you can hold for some random reason I'll never understand. I think it would be better if I was never a father, as my child would grow up with a complex

Nah man.....kids are great! I really love my ex gf's two girls as if they were my own. :)

Nah man.....kids are great! I really love my ex gf's two girls as if they were my own. :)

I reckon it would be fun to play with kids (easy now) as you could get away with playing on swing parks and the like without being massively judged, it never works out like that though

I reckon it would be fun to play with kids (easy now) as you could get away with playing on swing parks and the like without being massively judged, it never works out like that though

I know what you mean.....I felt like this when I coached an u11's team down South but then though "fcuk it" I'm not going to let small mind cnuts take the fun out of this from me as its the kids that miss out in the long run if you do.

On a sidenote, I'm meeting a friend at 7ish, and then heading to a house party. I had planned on being showered, had tea, got money out and also bought drink by the time it struck five. So I could have an hour or two relaxing before I have to head out, and mean I wouldn't be rushing about. I only realised it was past five when it struck six. I hate being disorganised and rushing about, but it always happens

I don't understand why people like the countryside, and I don't understand why anyone would want to live there. I also don't understand how people get happiness from looking at scenery, I just see trees and hills. Anyone else find this?

I used to go hill walking all the time and absolutely loved it. I've always had a dream of living in the countryside and I love driving up to loch lomondside for a pub lunch and a few beers, however I do find teuchters a bit odd and the more I meet them it puts me off staying amongst them.