Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just made sundried tomato soup after making a butter basted roast chicken. Lovely.

Practice for Xmas when I'll be cooking for my parents for the first time

Spent yesterday morning in hospital as I thought I'd had another TIA (mini stroke)

Turns out I hadn't but scary as hell, especially as I'm living alone these days.

5 hours of tests, MRI etc, full "stroke protocol" then given the all clear to come home. Feeling ok today but still a bit shaken.....

I had no idea that Christopher and Peter Hitchens were related. Peter, the mental daily mail writer, is the younger brother. This all makes so much sense now. Christopher is obv more sound politically but I can't help but get the impression that there's some real seethe between the two. Absolute stick on that Peter was bullied or made to feel foolish by Christopher as a youngster. Christopher also gets an easy ride from audiences because of his charisma whereas Peter's a bit of a nerd. He's not as easy-going on stage and you can see it gets to him. Their mother and father probably favoured Christopher as he was always 'intelligent little Christopher" whereas Peter never felt that he received as much love and attention. Peter then went on to try and mimic his brother and follow in his footsteps. He wanted to live up to what his brother achieved but never really could. So sad. I understand Peter now.

Just wanted to share and this seemed the right place.

Edit to say - Here's the video from which I concluded my theory. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsPovB3AQjo Honestly, try and look in my eyes and tell me I'm wrong. You know I'm right. You know it.

Edited by ForeverSinging

Seven Nation Army is the worst thing to happen to football chants since Winter Wonderland.

"Ooooooh some sh*te footbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaller"

I'll see your Seven Nation Army and raise you

Is This The Way To Amarillo