Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Only got this far when I remembered I have to get up early. : Do you support the construction of a high speed railway (HS2) connecting London to Scotland?

"High Speed 2 is a planned high speed railway between London Euston to central Scotland. The project is being developed by High Speed Two Ltd, a company limited by guarantee established by the UK government. Four major city centres shall be served directly: London, Birmingham, Leeds and Manchester."
P.S. O shite, I'm a green.. :ph34r:
Edited by welshbairn

Some superb Northern Lights up this way just now. Proper green swishes and everything on a perfectly clear starry night. :)

Eta: Not my photo but one from around Aberdeen this evening (shamelessly stolen from Facebook)...

1981864_671366736234961_1219281266_n.jpg

Edited by Hedgecutter

Chatting to a couple of lawyer types in the pub last night. Was trying to pass myself off as an erudite and mature individual, i.e. a player.

Then I made the mistake of taking off my hoody to reveal my Cookie Monster t-shirt.

f**k all wrong with a cookie monster t-shirt, generally helps you attract a fattie when things are looking dire

I've got e4 on in the background whilst I play FM, and during the ad break I noticed an advert for either OXFAM or Save the Children, which has (I think) an African woman giving birth, the worst part is kind of obscured by her leg. Still pretty odd, and I was sitting thinking "why have I just seen a woman give birth on my TV" :blink:

UKIP for me. I'm away off to close the borders and demand less money goes to india

I got Lib Dems, closely followed by Labour and the Greens. Not too shabby imo (apart from the Lib Dem part)

Edited by Chupacabra