Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Not at all.

I've been known to get my binoculars out to have a swatch at the bloke across the roads 50" telly to see how things are going on Sky Sports.

It's handy that his missus is quite easy on the eye.

I'm not a peeping Tom, though.

I only want to see the good bits.. like us scoring, and 'the the lot' not, if that makes sense....?They can keep the rest..

Get yourself a pair of binoculars and a neighbour with a 50" telly and a dolly bird missus.

It's all good bits.

Sadly (or thankfully) we're a bit rural for such activities. However I did hear of some local 'parties' where you throw keys in a bowl..

Hivnae a clue why though...?

18 today! :thumsup2

Happy Birthday, hope you've had a good one!

On an entirely unrelated note I've been called up for jury duty tomorrow. Third time I've been called up but never made it to the point where I'm actually part of a jury in a court case. For the sake of getting out of work for a few days I hope it happens tomorrow.

If only. Didn't get called up in the end, glad they didn't read my name out. Was quite a gruesome case so I'm happy not to be involved.

The name and address of all potential jurors are sent to the accused, so they know who you are anyway.

The name and address of all potential jurors are sent to the accused, so they know who you are anyway.

Quite.

It was more having to sit through day after day of evidence in what was quite a disturbing case. Not got the stomach for that.

Some of you may have heard of my 'boring flatmate', a Tory public school boy who hasn't quite acclimatized to social etiquette since coming to Uni. We were all sitting in the kitchen there with my other flatmate and his pal from home who is staying for a few nights. The lad (not boring flatmate) suffers from anxiety and takes medication for it. It was very much a 'don't mention the war' scenario we found ourselves in, except for boring flatmate of course, who piped up "Alex, why do you always look on edge?" Scenes.

Edited by ScottR96

Some of you may have heard of my 'boring flatmate', a Tory public school boy who hasn't quite acclimatized to social etiquette since coming to Uni. We were all sitting in the kitchen there with my other flatmate and his pal from home who is staying for a few nights. The lad (not boring flatmate) suffers from anxiety and takes medication for it. It was very much a 'don't mention the war' scenario we found ourselves in, except for boring flatmate of course, who piped up "Alex, why do you always look on edge?" Scenes.

Hopefully you've suitably chastised him by stealing his food and ignoring him.

Quite.

It was more having to sit through day after day of evidence in what was quite a disturbing case. Not got the stomach for that.

When I was called, I luckily didn't have to do it either, I was thankful like you, albeit for different reasons.

I was potentially going to be there 3 weeks cause those involved in the case needed interpreters to communicate and there was about a dozen of them.