Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

That is truly disturbing yet strangely compelling.

Just showed the missus and she said "Fuckin hell, is that a real person?"

My flatmate and I couldn't decide if it was male or female. He/she has massive tits but also a hairy face.

My flatmate and I couldn't decide if it was male or female. He/she has massive tits but also a hairy face.

I couldn't tell to begin with either, I checked the other videos. it's a guy

I hope you retorted "no, it's a Sevco fan".

No, I told her that if that guy/girl/thing watched a Youtube video of her singing then he would probably say the same thing.

I'm almost certain the adhesive qualities of this luminous green shit that is coming out of my flu-ridden beak could hold a Space Shuttle together.

Enjoy your dinner everyone.

I'm almost certain the adhesive qualities of this luminous green shit that is coming out of my flu-ridden beak could hold a Space Shuttle together.

Enjoy your dinner everyone.

You too? Mines is coming up when I cough too, and pretty sure it's giving me the skitters inna

Was intending on going to Aberdeen v Motherwell today until just discovering that it's on BT Sport.

Usually I dislike people doing this like me but the extra time in bed rather than get up now for an early ko is the deal breaker... plus the weather's pish.

I got old. :(