Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm doing a course of CCNA modules that will hopefully enable me to get my CCNA accreditation. It's one of these distance learning things where I do all the studying myself and can go in once a week for some tutor led labs. It will benefit me in my work as I work almost entirely on Cisco kit. I'm doing it myself and paying for it myself though as whilst my company likes to tell people how many CCNA accredited employees it has, they don't like paying for us to get it.

Once I get this I can move on to do Security or the next step up in CCNP. Lot's of companies looking for folk with these qualifications. ;)

Are you going full hog and doing the CCNA exam or doing it halfs in ICND1 and 2?

Im doing it halfers to take some of the study pressure off while I work. (On an apprenticeship while at uni)

Edited by DensParkNumber1

The 1998 World Cup final was 17 years ago

There's a sobering thought

When the third goal went in against Morocco I got up, went outside and kicked our steel gate out on to the street, then went back in and slammed the front door.

Edited by Ya Bezzer!

Are you going full hog and doing the CCNA exam or doing it halfs in ICND1 and 2?

Im doing it halfers to take some of the study pressure off while I work. (On an apprenticeship while at uni)

Once the course is finished and I've done the modules, I reckon I just sit the full exam

When the third goal went in against Morocco I got up, went outside and kicked our steel gate out on to the street, then went back in and slammed the front door.

I got thrown out of the Globe bar in Dundee for shouting the word "cunts" three times at the top of my voice.

I stood in the stand behind the goal in utter disbelief at my fellow Scotland fans giving the team a standing ovation as they did a "lap of honour".........I was raging and thought "what the fcuk are you all doing?! We've just been humiliated in front of the World by fcuking Morocco!"

I'm doing a course of CCNA modules that will hopefully enable me to get my CCNA accreditation. It's one of these distance learning things where I do all the studying myself and can go in once a week for some tutor led labs. It will benefit me in my work as I work almost entirely on Cisco kit. I'm doing it myself and paying for it myself though as whilst my company likes to tell people how many CCNA accredited employees it has, they don't like paying for us to get it.

Once I get this I can move on to do Security or the next step up in CCNP. Lot's of companies looking for folk with these qualifications. ;)

b*****d. My monitor's propped up on an old CCNA study guide.

I ended up going down the CompTIA/Microsoft route as it's what the company I worked for at the time were more interested in. Would've been as useful to go on a toilet attendant's course - everybody's A+/MCP certified. Mozza probably is and doesn't even know it.

We'd been well ploughed by the time Morocco's third goal went in, so I'd no reaction other than sickening depression.

Morocco had been a better side than us for a few years by that point, and probably have been for most of the time since. I was more annoyed that they didn't go through because Brazil downed tools against a mediocre Norway side.