Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

On break between invigilating/proctoring standardized testing today, for some reason I can't get this out of my mind......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04QoA44c23A

As much as I like a bit of Python, I was sure that was going to be a link to the Chewin' The Fat sketches with the exam invigilators.

Which I can't find on YouTube :(

Bumped into an ex last week with child, been informed muntersaurus ex isn't the mother but was baby sitting and she is naturally that large

#pleasing

#bulletdodged

I'm currently sitting in a reception waiting to meet someone. I cannot stop shaking, folk probably think I'm nervous for some reason. I'm not in the slightest, it's the fact I'm hungover as hell. :lol:

I'm currently sitting in a reception waiting to meet someone. I cannot stop shaking, folk probably think I'm nervous for some reason. I'm not in the slightest, it's the fact I'm hungover as hell. :lol:

And I've actually forgotten the one thing I was meant to bring. :lol:

I'm having one of those days!!

Just had a nuisance call, from a company doing a survey on nuisance calls.

I got one the other night. I was randomly selected with other people to go into a syndicate with 40/50.

"Do you play the lotto often?"

"No really"

"When you do play, what do you tend to play?"

"Hotpicks"

"How often would you say you play lotto?"

"Duno, just when a fancy it"

"Would you say once a week, twice a week, twice a month?"

"No! A don't have a pattern. It's when a fancy it"

"Do you ever play Euro Millions?"

"No. Never"

"Ok, well I'm pleased to tell you you've been selected to go into a syndicate with 40 other people for one Euro Millions ticket. It.ll cost you 11p..."

"Am no wanting tae buy owt"

"Sorry?"

"Am not buying anything"

"But Sir, it is 11p. If you went into the shop and bought a ticket it would cost you £2"

"If a went into a shop to buy a ticket a wudny care that it was £2, cuz it would be something a actually wanted"

"But I am giving you the chance to buy it for 11p"

"Aye, but a dinny want it though"

"Ok. Goodbye"

It was actually longer than that, but that's plenty. She seemed to think that just because it was 11p that it meant I would have to want it. She could 't grasp the fact I didn't want the thing at all! Not that it would have been 11p. I imagine she'd have been asking for more for another reason after that point. I don't imagine you could make such a small charge of 11p by card without having to pay some sort of transfer fee. Which she'd likely have informed me at the death. Should have taken it further to see. I typed in the manner that I spoke. I'm not rude to these callers, but I make it pretty clear that I'm not excited/interested in what they have to say.