Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Lass I know is on holiday in New York (she keeps calling it 'vacation') and seems to be spending her entire time going to locations where 'memorable' scenes from Friends and Sex and the City were filmed. "This is where Carrie first met Big!" and the likes.

Her husband is looking increasingly glum in each picture that she posts :lol:

Lass I know is on holiday in New York (she keeps calling it 'vacation') and seems to be spending her entire time going to locations where 'memorable' scenes from Friends and Sex and the City were filmed. "This is where Carrie first met Big!" and the likes.

Hopefully, the next photo that is uploaded is of him looking entirely happier and her foot sticking out of a bin.

Or dumpster, as she'd probably call it now.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

He should insist on a tour of Times Square, formerly the sex shop and adult movie theater district, captured often in movies such as Taxi Driver.

A few tweets along those lines should cut that shite out.

I would Bianca

<snip Patsy Palmer bikini pics>

Twenty year ago you'd have been a social pariah for saying 'wid' tae that.

The times they are a-changin'. There's hope for this lassie yet:

Sonia-in-Eastenders.jpg

From BBC's live Scotland feed:

14:21: Juror fined after trial is deserted

A juror who was overheard saying the accused "should plead guilty" has been fined £250.

George Best, 65, was found in contempt of court for making the remark, which was heard by the accused's mother. She reported it to the court clerk.

As a result of Best's remark, a High Court trial was deserted.

The High Court in Glasgow heard Best had a "significant alcohol problem" and committed "an act of crass stupidity".

After three brutal days of renovating my boat I'm off to Ibiza for 4days........kill me now!

Your In luck, it's currently reaching 35 degrees just now, I'm just in from the west end bars, enjoying my hotels free breakfast before getting a wee pint and sleeping by the pool :thumbsup

Scotrail just paid £134 for an Inverness - Aberdeen taxi for myself and two other folk because the Thurso-Inverness train was 30 mins late and missed the Aberdeen connection... even though there was another train 1hr later.

Dropped me off 50 metres from my front door too. :thumsup2

Sorry for the ticket price rise which will pay for it though. :unsure:

Scotrail just paid £134 for an Inverness - Aberdeen taxi for myself and two other folk because the Thurso-Inverness train was 30 mins late and missed the Aberdeen connection... even though there was another train 1hr later.

Dropped me off 50 metres from my front door too. :thumsup2

Sorry for the ticket price rise which will pay for it though. :unsure:

Was that a discretionary thing or do they have to?

Was that a discretionary thing or do they have to?

Seems that they had to offer it and that it happens an awful lot according to the driver (cheaper than laying on a whole replacement coach I guess). Announcement on the late train (due to signal problems all the way down the Wick line) went out saying that if anybody had missed a connection to Aberdeen or Perth then contact platform staff... which I did and they directed me and the others to the taxi waiting for us. I would have probably have been happy to wait the hour but the other two were taking up the offer and I thought "ach, why not?" seeing as my house is along the A96 which he'd need to go straight past to get to Dyce / Aberdeen.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Interesting sub-title on BBC fitba's home page.

"Liverpool are drawn against holders Real Madrid as Manchester City get a tough draw in the Champions League"

While Citeh's draw against Bayern Munich is undoubtedly tough, I wouldn't say Liverpool's was exactly easy by comparison.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/