Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

All kicked off in my office during lunch today, simply because someone around the table asked "Has anyone seen the missing on BBC yet?"

With a reply "How can you ask me what, in a mother! Just thinking about that upsets me"

And the inventible response being "it's just a TV show, get a fucking grip"

Great entertainment

All kicked off in my office during lunch today, simply because someone around the table asked "Has anyone seen the missing on BBC yet?"

With a reply "How can you ask me what, in a mother! Just thinking about that upsets me"

Great entertainment

You wot?

Great entertainment

FFS, no doubt she updated Facebook with her outrage about this. Maybe she should go straight home wrap herself up in cotton wool and just stay there.

Great entertainment

I hope there was a foot / pie connectivity scenario.

Accidentally punched myself in the face. About 14 seconds later I discovered I had inexplicably lost my keys. This was in the Overgate shopping centre (I had just purchased a couple of blankets for the window). So like a fucking f**k face failure I traipsed back to work (at Ninewells) on the bus, thinking (hoping) that they'd fallen out my bag there. After a frustrating search I came up keyless.

Luckily the landlord had a spare.

But then I caught sight of myself in the mirror and saw how shit my hair was. It's getting a number 8 and next time I'll probably just go to the barbers instead of trying it myself.

Going to make a pizza to cheer myself up. Just been out and got all the ingredients although Tesco only had Value Range flour.

Accidentally punched myself in the face. About 14 seconds later I discovered I had inexplicably lost my keys. This was in the Overgate shopping centre (I had just purchased a couple of blankets for the window). So like a fucking f**k face failure I traipsed back to work (at Ninewells) on the bus, thinking (hoping) that they'd fallen out my bag there. After a frustrating search I came up keyless.

Luckily the landlord had a spare.

But then I caught sight of myself in the mirror and saw how shit my hair was. It's getting a number 8 and next time I'll probably just go to the barbers instead of trying it myself.

Going to make a pizza to cheer myself up. Just been out and got all the ingredients although Tesco only had Value Range flour.

You're the only c**t I know that's mugged himself, some boy.

Walking home earlier and reached a point where there's no streetlights for at least a few metres, which is a rarity, so I always look to the sky when it's clear and look at the stars and stuff. Saw an asteroid woosh past. Pretty cool.

Edited by Smurph