Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My mate told me about her earlier (Boro are my English team, so he was at the wind up!). What a fud. What possesses these people and what do they hope to gain by doing something as stupid? I've visited The Riverside a few times now and have never seen any such incidents thankfully.

My question is, how can you ban someone from a stadium and make it stick? Getting in would be easy as you don't have human interaction, you just scan your ticket. And surely they don't check every single person using cctv during the game?

My mate told me about her earlier (Boro are my English team, so he was at the wind up!). What a fud. What possesses these people and what do they hope to gain by doing something as stupid? I've visited The Riverside a few times now and have never seen any such incidents thankfully.

My question is, how can you ban someone from a stadium and make it stick? Getting in would be easy as you don't have human interaction, you just scan your ticket. And surely they don't check every single person using cctv during the game?

Unfortunately Boro have had a few incidents with thick, racist fans. Most recently at the Blackburn game a few weeks ago a fan seems to have racially abused Rudy Gestede.

On the other point I've also thought about that. They can ban you from having a season ticket but there's no way to stop you from getting a mate to buy a ticket and going in that way as far as I can see. Suppose it's more about showing that shite like that won't be tolerated.

On the other point I've also thought about that. They can ban you from having a season ticket but there's no way to stop you from getting a mate to buy a ticket and going in that way as far as I can see. Suppose it's more about showing that shite like that won't be tolerated.

Would it also be that if she got caught doing something similar in the future, they could slap her with a bigger fine for flouting the ban?

Aye, but she didn't know it was the Koran... :wacko: What a div she is.

I presume that she's dim enough to use her real name when applying for tickets so that's how they'll stop her.

My question is, how can you ban someone from a stadium and make it stick?

My cousin got a banning order from Colchester United after a few indiscretions as a youth. Whenever they played he had to go to his local police station and "sign in". I'd imagine she'd have to go through something similar.

I believe that individual banning orders from a club aren't worth the paper they are written on. If caught in the ground you get kicked out of the ground, nothing else.

Banning orders from the courts sometimes require you to sign in at a local police station 15 minutes after kick off/hand your passport in when your team is away in Europe, and if you're caught breaching it then you are breaking the law.

My cousin got a banning order from Colchester United after a few indiscretions as a youth. Whenever they played he had to go to his local police station and "sign in". I'd imagine she'd have to go through something similar.

I got banned from Tannadice for 6 months. I have no idea how they'd have stopped me had I had any desire to go there during that 6 months. Pretty sure the judge got his wires crossed and thought I was an arab, the daft c**t.

I got banned from Tannadice for 6 months. I have no idea how they'd have stopped me had I had any desire to go there during that 6 months. Pretty sure the judge got his wires crossed and thought I was an arab, the daft c**t.

Why did you get banned?

Typically courts hand out banning orders for all football grounds in Scotland, not just one specific ground, so you got pretty lucky here.

Bet you were gutted about that :lol:

I've been banned from both EEP and what ever Livi's ground was called as part of bail conditions. Managed to sneak into EEP most weeks without any hassle. Did get horsed out once when a police officer recognised me. p***k let me pay in first before grabbing me as soon as I got in.

Edited by Jimmy85

I've been banned from both EEP and what ever Livi's ground was called as part of bail conditions. Managed to sneak into EEP most weeks without any hassle. Did get horsed out once when a police officer recognised me. p***k let me pay in first before grabbing me as soon as I got in.

^^ criminal