Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My wife bought me a tattoo voucher online a few months back as a birthday present. It's for a place in West Lothian. Have a bit of free time this weekend, so went onto the place's website today and got their number to make appointment. Guy couldn't have been more of a p***k, trying to tell me over the phone about extra charges and other nonsense, so I cancelled the appointment. Obviously a chancing b*****d. Looked at their website gallery there and it seems I've had a lucky escape, their tattoos are awful, all mishapen, schemey, neddy crap. Missus booked it online without seeing the place, lesson learned for her. She managed to get her money refunded through the agent website though, so no harm done.

Just checked my bank account for the first time in ages, and it was a lot lower than I thought. Panicked a bit in case I'd got carried away with late night drunken gambling on Bolivian football, then found out somebody has set up a weekly £100 direct debit from my bank to an unnamed Pay Pal account. The guy at the Pay Pal call centre didn't seem surprised and told me to upload the info and I should get a refund. Done that and waiting for a reply.

Just checked my bank account for the first time in ages, and it was a lot lower than I thought. Panicked a bit in case I'd got carried away with late night drunken gambling on Bolivian football, then found out somebody has set up a weekly £100 direct debit from my bank to an unnamed Pay Pal account. The guy at the Pay Pal call centre didn't seem surprised and told me to upload the info and I should get a refund. Done that and waiting for a reply.

Fuckkkk. Hope you get that sorted.

My bank balance is fucking terrible, but sadly that's my fault. :bairn

Just set up a £400 a month savings. Get this flet in Dundee sorted out this time next year hopefully.

Away to find out where Deeboy stays and move right across the road from the c**t. Get YNWA and Depeche Mode on full blast every morning as payback for all his 'Celtic minded' shite. 8)

Had bother just there myself. Checked my account and there were charges taken and pending for O2 pay and go in Slough. Went into the bank and they treated it as fraud. The guy on the phone said I'd get a new card sent and that I couldn't use my old card now. 2/3 days later I went online again and saw I had Vodafone pay and go charges in Newbury(sure it was there, it was about 20 mins from Slough anyway). Went into the bank and told them the story. Turns out the useless p***k on the phone hadn't cancelled my account at all. Yet he had marked it as shut, so no one else would have thought to do it if this tool had said he already did it. I noticed that the cheeky fucker (hacker) had set up a direct debit to Vodafone which I cancelled.

Thankfully all is good now and no further incidents. They took £70 which I had refunded. The one thing that's annoying me is the not knowing how they got my details. I always the box when I tap in my pin and I even have an anti-scan wallet. I assume they got it online which in itself is annoying as I'd like to know from which website. I'll never know sadly.

Sub human scum really does refer to these c£nts that would rather hack into other folks accounts rather than go and work! Arseholes.