Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Never fails to amaze what a talented bunch of fuckers you lot are. Congrats Android.

Totally not jealous and, therefore, not seething. At all.

My embarrassing Fifteen to One answer that I thought would only be shown at daytime on Channel 4 has just been played on The One Show.

So there's that plan out the window...

Oh Number 9! :lol:

Oh Number 9! :lol:

As others have said, at least it was an animal...

And look at that youthful, fresh face - I wasn't even born then! (Thank you, makeup)

Edited by Sooky

Further proof, if any were needed, that behind every hipster beard is a thoroughgoing c**t:-

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/florida-man-massacres-ducklings-lawnmower-shocked-family-look-1501563

I'd drive a lawnmower over that c***s head. No problem at all.

Currently eating flame grilled toasties. I was making toasties and come through the living room whilst they're 'cooking' all of a sudden there's a massive bang and everything's went off. "Fucks that burning smell?" Thinks me. Turns out I was also toastie the cable along with the sandwiches. The worst part is its warburtons 'thickest ever' bread and whilst closing the lid I thought - I know it says thickest ever but f**k me this is a squeeze. :lol: Absolute idiot.

FFS you were lucky you weren't electrocuted. :lol:

Currently eating flame grilled toasties. I was making toasties and come through the living room whilst they're 'cooking' all of a sudden there's a massive bang and everything's went off. "Fucks that burning smell?" Thinks me. Turns out I was also toastie the cable along with the sandwiches. The worst part is its warburtons 'thickest ever' bread and whilst closing the lid I thought - I know it says thickest ever but f**k me this is a squeeze. :lol: Absolute idiot.

:lol:

What did the wire taste like?

Brilliant! How did that work then?

This was the advert: http://www.gumtree.com/p/other-musicians-wanted/wanted-music-by-unsigned-blues-bands-or-blues-solo-artists/1112577690

I responded to it, and he gave me an email address to send some MP3s to. He then emailed me back, saying he liked one of the tracks, and that he was going to play it. His is the blues show, which goes out on Fridays from 9 until 10 on Leith's Castle FM.

Further proof, if any were needed, that behind every hipster beard is a thoroughgoing c**t:-

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/florida-man-massacres-ducklings-lawnmower-shocked-family-look-1501563

That's a hipster beard? I had one ages before the hipsters discovered it.

Also, for those interested in lawnmower-based retribution, I think what you're looking for is this:

lopper2.jpg

Superb. Never heard of that route for picking up some unsigned music before!

I'd always heard that Craigslist was the place to find unfamiliar talent.

Scott Davie on Sportsound reporting from ICT informing the masses that a song played at the ground to celebrate going into Europe was 'Leaving on a jet plane'

He mused 'That didn't turn out too well for John Denver' cue Richard Gordon shitting himself and issuing an apology to John Denver fans.

:lol: