Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Didn't drink last night, went out for a run in the morning now going to shops for a few bits and bobs then going hair cut, then swim then a couple beers hopefully get second half of liverpool chelsea and then back for the scores, rugby world cup and more beer and Mrs Throbber will be out. :thumsup2

Is it a Sock-a-Saturday Throb? ????

Grimbo

Sick fed up of seeing people say I'm a Celtic fan.

Few folk that know me on here and they'd tell you it couldn't be any further from the truth, if anything when I was younger, it was very much the opposite way...

I do not support, or like Celtic, in the slightest.

^^^ trying too hard

Few folk that know me on here and they'd tell you it couldn't be any further from the truth, if anything when I was younger, it was very much the opposite way...

For someone with 18,000 posts over seven years you don't really get how P&B works, do you?

^^Celtic fan^^

No mention of his KKK membership, just embarrassed getting called a Celtic fan.

Celtic_Pride-Save-Our-Culture.jpgimage33.gif

Although young Lichtie had, prematurely, aged somewhat due his hard paper round. He was pretty pleased with himself when he received a years supply of Cossack hairspray, from his brothers at the Celtic KKK.

post-36539-14462965932978_thumb.jpg

Playing paintball few years back and my mate was taking it well too seriously thinking he was in call of duty or something he was annoying me all day. Then it got to the last game mode and the guy who runs the thing announced it was a free for all as soon as he said this my mate turned and ran for cover so I plastered him with about 15 paintballs in the back left him with bruised all over, to this day he still thinks it was a trigger happy kid. He always talks about it when anyone mentions paintball. For me it was the best part of the day so funny hearing him talking about it.

Playing paintball few years back and my mate was taking it well too seriously thinking he was in call of duty or something he was annoying me all day. Then it got to the last game mode and the guy who runs the thing announced it was a free for all as soon as he said this my mate turned and ran for cover so I plastered him with about 15 paintballs in the back left him with bruised all over, to this day he still thinks it was a trigger happy kid. He always talks about it when anyone mentions paintball. For me it was the best part of the day so funny hearing him talking about it.

Some boy

Although young Lichtie had, prematurely, aged somewhat due his hard paper round. He was pretty pleased with himself when he received a years supply of Cossack hairspray, from his brothers at the Celtic KKK.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1446296591.909462.jpg

Found that quite funny Dee Dee.

Some just take the piss with how OTT they go though.

You're maybe too young to remember the Victor but I hope you shouted.

"Take that Fritz, have a belly full of lead" accompanied with a rat-a-tat-tat.