Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Feeling surprisingly fresh this morning after a ridiculous weekend on it. A 12 hour kip last night will have helped and after a swim in 20 mins I'll reckon I'll be back to normal services.

Manage to end up in Arbroath Saturday afternoon despite intending to travel to Waverley from Dundee but recovered the situation well with the help of a few fellow passengers on the train without a can of nelson mandela ever leaving my hand.

Felt as though I should apologise to a couple of new people (both girls) that I was introduced to when I made it back through here after 5pm for slavering a bit more pish than usual but feel as though I gave a reasonable account of myself for an hour or so before heading home with a pizza.

Being a bit over the magic age of 55, I've decided to cash in some of my private pension pot which isn't exactly a fortune to begin with. On contacting my pension provider with my request I was informed that to do this I must go through a Financial Adviser. After 1 free consultation and another 2 meetings with the Financial Adviser during which I have had to fill in various questionnaires about my salary, personal expenses, reasons for wanting to withdraw the cash, how much I spend on holidays, groceries, utilities, council tax, etc, progress is being made to get the money released. The Financial Adviser also has a set fee of 500.00 pounds coming off my already limited funds (I was already aware of this as it was mentioned at the first free consultation). I could understand the need for all these questions if it was a loan I was after but it is my money I am trying to get out to spend as I please so why do I need to divulge all this information. Why does a comparatively simple thing like getting your money back have to be made so complicated.

Probably so that when you complain about this in the future they can say "No, look, the stupid c**t has signed the paperwork so he knew fine well he was being completely arse fucked."

What are the local females like? I mainly the marines I can't be arsed with.

That and the pyro parties.

Shite. Although the weegie accent may do you some favours, you'll sound all exotic and that.

You can't be arsed with the marines? Our brave bois, shame on you... In seriousness though you'll not have to worry, they only start their trouble at the end of the night.

Sure it'll be alright, just the inside of a pub at the end of the day, you'll not notice the difference. ;)

Probably so that when you complain about this in the future they can say "No, look, the stupid c**t has signed the paperwork so he knew fine well he was being completely arse fucked."

Yeah it's basically an arse covering exercise against misselling which they'll probably do to an extent anyway.

Shite. Although the weegie accent may do you some favours, you'll sound all exotic and that.

You can't be arsed with the marines? Our brave bois, shame on you... In seriousness though you'll not have to worry, they only start their trouble at the end of the night.

Sure it'll be alright, just the inside of a pub at the end of the day, you'll not notice the difference. ;)

I thought that'd work here as well but it's mostly gay men that seem to hit on me (it's in the Seagate so we get a lot overspill from Klozet)

If the wummin in Arbroath find Glaswegians exotic then it surely won't be difficult to get your hole...