Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Like you Throbs, any time I've been to Hampden it's been a train to Glasgow then a walk from town to the stadium. The only time I've been there in a bus it took about an hour to get a mere mile from the stadium.

It's also the worst stadium I've ever been to watch a game. A big soulless cavern with the vast majority of seats miles from the pitch.

The only time I've truly enjoyed being at Hampden was to see ACDC.

I had shit seats in the East stand for that so Hampden spoiled that one too.

It was like "Wow there's a great concert going on over there, I just wish I was at it".

For the 5-1 final I was in the top tier and that's like being in a proper stadium

This should probably be a PTTGOYN, but how to fuckitty f**k can you "enjoy" a football strip? "like" maybe "really like" but "enjoy"?

I never said enjoy.

Brings a lot of nostalgia seeing that old blue kit.

Hampden does have an exceedingly shite location tbf. Mount Florida "station" is a national embarrassment.

One of my mates was getting to the train to Hampden for the first time a few years back. He was easily confused and a socially awkward. When the ticket woman arrived he panicked and asked for "a single return to Florida".

That's all Mount Florida station means to be. #Klstorym8 #MountFloridaStationMemories

I'm going to sneak in and burn a giant cock and balls on to the grass.

The best giant cock and balls i ever seen was on the Perth high schools blaes surface.

The janitor left the machine for rolling the pitch lines across out, we went up for lunch and a guy in our group took it, and drew a chode bang in the middle. Absolute scenes when the year head came up at lunch looking for the guy.

Edited by mizfit