Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

There's nothing feminine about wanting nicely conditioned hair. I also moisturise daily.

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

^^^quick wash down with a baby wipe and a skoosh of Lynx Africa IMO

Do you have some videotapes you need to return?

Do you have some videotapes you need to return?

No, but I need to nip to the drycleaners. Spilled some cranberry juice on the sheets. Uh, cran-apple.

^^^quick wash down with a baby wipe and a skoosh of Lynx Africa IMO

I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?

I was out walking my dogs this afternoon when a guy stopped his car on the other side of the road and waved me over so he could ask for directions. Except he didn't wave, he summoned me by crooking his index finger and wagging it. It's like he was a primary school teacher and I was an 8-year old who'd just been caught doing something I shouldn't.

Have to wonder...did the arsehole <i>really</i> think the directions I gave him were going to be accurate after that? 

I was out walking my dogs this afternoon when a guy stopped his car on the other side of the road and waved me over so he could ask for directions. Except he didn't wave, he summoned me by crooking his index finger and wagging it. It's like he was a primary school teacher and I was an 8-year old who'd just been caught doing something I shouldn't.

Have to wonder...did the arsehole <i>really</i> think the directions I gave him were going to be accurate after that?

Was it Mozza asking if you wanted some sweets/to see a cat?

... Huey Lewis and The News albums.

I prefer the tribute band...

On a different note. I don't think I'll ever fear death enough to go out jogging at half 7 on a cold morning. Absolute mentalists.

You actually went? In Colorado, I'd have been expecting a shotgun to the face. Unless you were hoping that's what he wanted?   :P

What's the fine for jaywalking in your neck of the woods, BTW?   :angry:

I would give Ruth Davidson a right good time. Thank you.

Put some fatigues on and tell her the Russians are coming. Won't be long before she is too.