Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The wife's got a new talking phone. It sounds like the Post Office announcer after he gets off work, has a few G&Ts, and hunts for his next sexual assault victim  :shutup

5 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

No son, I just found it a little bizarre tbh.

Yet here you are, going around calling people on the Internet 'son'. A man who throws shite at people (then claims it was made up(!)), who calls myself a liar and can't accept when there's someone else been shown the proof going around claiming bizarre. 

What a time to be alive. Unless you're a lassie then beware, you might be abused in the street from the junior thicko.

6 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Where are you? I've just left Glasgow and found it to be a bit stuffy but I'd have guessed the oC to be about 17/18.

Working in Zug, in the middle of Switzerland. Hopefully a thunderstorm of biblical proportions in the next few hours to clear the air a bit.

Working in Zug, in the middle of Switzerland. Hopefully a thunderstorm of biblical proportions in the next few hours to clear the air a bit.

I see :lol:

It was 30oC at 7pm on Tuesday in Dumfries. Ridiculous heat. We had a belting thunderstorm at 5 in the morning on Wednesday though. I've never witnessed fork lightening like it in this country so it was a nice treat. The weather has been great since ie. Not roasting.

Where are you? I've just left Glasgow and found it to be a bit stuffy but I'd have guessed the oC to be about 17/18.

Turns out it is currently 17oC in Glasgow the now. I'm a walking barometer me.

(92% humidity)

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I see :lol:

It was 30oC at 7pm on Tuesday in Dumfries. Ridiculous heat. We had a belting thunderstorm at 5 in the morning on Wednesday though. I've never witnessed fork lightening like it in this country so it was a nice treat. The weather has been great since ie. Not roasting.

Been 30+ for most of the last week but not too humid. Temperature has dropped a little overnight and humidity gone up. Expecting thunderstorms over the weekend. Just hope they hit soon as it feels horrible the way it is at the moment.

Just has a pest control guy out to spray a wasps nest (number or size of nest unknown) in the canopy above my front door.

There are now 100's of powdery looking angry wasps right outside my front door.

I fear I am doomed, farewell P&B, it's been great :(

5 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Just has a pest control guy out to spray a wasps nest (number or size of nest unknown) in the canopy above my front door.

There are now 100's of powdery looking angry wasps right outside my front door.

I fear I am doomed, farewell P&B, it's been great :(

We get them fairly regular in the skips at work. Normally once the pest guys have been they're sorted in an hour or so. Wasps offer nothing to society, fucking scumbags.