Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

A dirty protest is where a prisoner has chosen to either defecate or urinate in a cell or a room without using the facilities provided. In virtually all cases the walls, floor or ceiling are affected. Some prisoners may choose to cover their clothing and their body with faecal waste. Although these actions may be undertaken as a protest, they may also be as a result of mental health problems.

Guest The Phoenix

A dirty protest is where a prisoner has chosen to either defecate or urinate in a cell or a room without using the facilities provided. In virtually all cases the walls, floor or ceiling are affected. Some prisoners may choose to cover their clothing and their body with faecal waste. Although these actions may be undertaken as a protest, they may also be as a result of mental health problems.

P&B has its very own virtual Dirty Protest.

SuperAlly posts a load of faecal waste.

Got a flatmate* - a friend from back in the UK. It's weird, I didn't want a flatmate, especially with my habits (smoking inside, heavy drinking; not serial masturbation!) but he's so far dragged me out of my usual pit and made me a bit more sociable again.

You'll probably see a BBC news story in three months time about me committing yet another defenestration.

*It's been three years since I had a flatmate, and it ended badly!

Edited by Breaking Decency

Upon paying for getting my laptop fixed last week, the guy informed me that my new DVD Drive hadn't arrived yet so I didn't need to pay for it. He said it would be Monday or Tuesday, and this is Wednesday and still no phone call. I'm bored out my gord just now and thought 'f**k it, I'm trying something', and put the Champ Man 03/04 disk in, and the game is currently installing fine, i.e the DVD Drive I have that's supposed to be 'broke' is reading the disk.

Is this p***k at the computer shop trying to con me? :angry:

Edited by Father Jack