Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

On 05/03/2018 at 20:32, th1stleandr0se said:

I'm going to be in Milan in May and so I thought I'd take the opportunity to see a match in the San Siro.  It's Inter vs Sassuolo so tickets have been reduced to €45 for anywhere in the stadium and I thought I'd stretch that far.  That is until I saw the booking fee of €21. 

€21 booking fee?  Get lost.

On 12/02/2018 at 12:51, Al B said:

I was there 2 weekends ago, and we went to the Milan v Lazio game.

I'm actually not sure you'd be able to stay anywhere near the stadium even if you wanted to, as it's not a hotel-ey type area, but it definitely wouldn't be a good idea anyway, mainly because there's nothing there.

Not sure how you went about buying your tickets, but I wasn't able to buy them online in advance, and even the hotel reception couldn't get them for me. We had to go to Casa Milan which thankfully was only 5 mins from our hotel (but isn't anywhere near the stadium), and get our tickets there. Needed our passports and our details were printed on the actual tickets. When we got to the ground there was a row of stewards who checked your ticket and passport matched then let you through to a second row of security which is armed police, and they pat everyone down. After that it's through the automated gates using your tickets. This is all AC specific obviously...would be a different process for getting Inter tickets.

Milan in general is amazing, one of my favourite places I've been. WIll post a few pics in a separate post.

Edit, just noticed the price you paid for your Milan tickets....wtf?! As said we got our from the ticket office on the morning of the game, 30 euro each.

Probably Inter have a shop in the centre too.

P.S. http://store.inter.it/en/inter-store-milano

Edited by welshbairn

A Japanese customer contacted us to say they had a problem on a ship and wanted an engineer to attend. I sent back asking for the ship schedule so that we could arrange somewhere suitable to attend.  Below is the schedule the Japanese have sent me:

image.png.462cc9a9c8722b44cf5666db98a67a6b.png

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I burnt my hand on the oven on Sunday night. It looks like the eye of Sauron at the moment 

20180308_165525.thumb.jpg.421b7200901e81ef16f32381ea82c15f.jpg

I'd get one of these from the Chemist. Doesn't sting and you don't have to rub it in. Could get nasty if it gets infected.

ncvFj-043-9521.jpeg

I burnt my hand on the oven on Sunday night. It looks like the eye of Sauron at the moment 
I'd get one of these from the Chemist. Doesn't sting and you don't have to rub it in. Could get nasty if it gets infected.
ncvFj-043-9521.jpeg
Also, under no circumstances try and shag it!

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Bit disappointed that The Lord of the Rings was your go-to parallel for that. I'd have bet you'd have gone for Goatse's bumhole  :(

@Miguel Sanchez - PC Zone was the tits. Surprised it wasn't Charlie Brooker who wrote that tagline.

26 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

ncvFj-043-9521.jpeg

Nah it's scanned over and hasn't been hurting anyway. I've been firing Germolene on it regularly as well.

21 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Also, under no circumstances try and shag it!

Too late

20 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Bit disappointed that The Lord of the Rings was your go-to parallel for that. I'd have bet you'd have gone for Goatse's bumhole  :(

@Miguel Sanchez - PC Zone was the tits. Surprised it wasn't Charlie Brooker who wrote that tagline.

I've only seen that goatse stuff once before and I'm not a fan. In fact it's rank and I was displeased and disgusted when shown it, although not as much as Tub Girl

45 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Nice move cropping the nails out! Couple folk should take note of that practice. 

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

Nice move cropping the nails out! Couple folk should take note of that practice. 

Scored out any incriminating evidence below too, unless that's his ATM number.

For breakfast today I had a bowl of avocado, sliced cherry tomatoes, spinach and two boiled eggs, topped with pumpkin seeds and olive oil.  Then I had a bowl of Greek yoghurt with blueberries and cinnamon.

For breakfast today I had a bowl of avocado, sliced cherry tomatoes, spinach and two boiled eggs, topped with pumpkin seeds and olive oil.  Then I had a bowl of Greek yoghurt with blueberries and cinnamon.

That sounds absolutely dreadful.

4 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Sounds like you are morphing into old man danger. You’ll be telling us next that you are sitting in Tenerife! :P