Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

To be fair, only a fucking moron with the mind of child thinks that going places alone makes you creepy.

As you were.

Erm no champ - going to a nightclub alone is broadly understood by almost everyone in society as being Bible John-esque behaviour; particularly if the person in question is a middle-aged loser. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

To be fair, only a fucking moron with the mind of child thinks that going places alone makes you creepy.

As you were.

As right as this is, going to a nightclub where there will genuinely be folk half your age, to sit alone and just watch them dancing, is terrifying.

I know it's probably a mistake to react to this resurrection of a 5 or so year old thread, but anyway... A few posters were saying you had to be an absolute weirdo to go to the pub, restaurant or cinema on your own, I upped the ante to say I went to night clubs on my own, and even went to a corner shop for a pint of milk before phoning friends to come with me. The times I've actually been to a club on my own were usually when they were the only places open after finishing work, or when travelling and there was a good band/dj on. Not that it matters. 

#soloclubber

11 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I know it's probably a mistake to react to this resurrection of a 5 or so year old thread, but anyway... A few posters were saying you had to be an absolute weirdo to go to the pub, restaurant or cinema on your own, I upped the ante to say I went to night clubs on my own, and even went to a corner shop for a pint of milk before phoning friends to come with me. The times I've actually been to a club on my own were usually when they were the only places open after finishing work, or when travelling and there was a good band/dj on. Not that it matters. 

#soloclubber

What sort of weirdo goes to a corner shop on their own?

3 hours ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

2 months isn't too bad TBH. I was on 32 weeks notice until recently which I've now negotiated down to 3 months.

Dangerous game not working your notice IMO.

I was told 12 weeks, after telling them to get fucked, it was reduced to 8 weeks

3 minutes ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

As others have said, doing things alone is fine. However, going to a nightclub alone to sit on a stool in a dark corner drooling at younger women is very creepy behaviour. 

I think that says more about you than it does about me. 

Far as I’m concerned, she can have as many kids as she wants. Apart from everybodys entitlement of family allowance, they have not claimed benefits. Daddy boy has worked his backside off in his bakery to provide for his kids.

Mind you though, he must have the biggest knob in the world if he can even touch the sides!

7 hours ago, virginton said:

Erm no champ - going to a nightclub alone is broadly understood by almost everyone in society as being Bible John-esque behaviour; particularly if the person in question is a middle-aged loser. 

The other, fairly sizable issue here is that you have taken exception to someone who you consider to have poor judgement lecturing others on the subject. 

YOU of all people then proceed to lecture others on social etiquette. The irony meter of course, is off the scale. 

10 hours ago, welshbairn said:

#soloclubber

Did you take your shopping to the dancing?

9 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

As others have said, doing things alone is fine. However, going to a nightclub alone to sit on a stool in a dark corner drooling at younger women is very creepy behaviour. 

Is it okay to drool at older women?

Bringing up something from five years ago to try and put someone down in a serious way is a bit bible-john-esque.

5 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

There's a window that progresses with you as you age anything above or below your specific age limits will attract the attention of the police.

I suspect I don't have to worry about the upper age limit as anybody outside the window is likely to be dead.

But doesn't this make the MILF thread highly suspect in many cases here?

20 minutes ago, GordonD said:

I suspect I don't have to worry about the upper age limit as anybody outside the window is likely to be dead.

But doesn't this make the MILF thread highly suspect in many cases here?

Highly suspect?

There's people on here who should be subject to surveillance.