Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

13 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

It's just as well things like that don't happen in Scotland. In the Firth of Clyde for example... 

That was my first thought. Somewhere, I have a photo of a sub not much smaller than that tooling up past Cumbrae.

Finished nightshift for the week yesterday morning. Tried to stay up longer and get up early so I was tired. Managed until 11am and got up at 3pm. 

Yet here I am, 2am the following day wide awake. FML. 

7 hours ago, tamthebam said:

It's just as well things like that don't happen in Scotland. In the Firth of Clyde for example... 

sub2.thumb.jpg.db5be84a8453fe032c2a3c1abf5666b6.jpg

Faslane forgot about that although I am sure the RN class of subs are somewhat smaller in size.

Faslane forgot about that although I am sure the RN class of subs are somewhat smaller in size.
Our V-boats are pretty big but not in the same league as the Typhoons. They even have a swimming pool in them for the crew!

I just realised that you can change the background of Pie and Bovril by clicking on the little picture icon next to the notification burger, I knew there were team defaults but this is a lovely surprise

10 hours ago, Falkirk's 4th Stand said:

I spent £35 on a dress and my dad just threw it out we don't stan

1 hour ago, Falkirk's 4th Stand said:

I'm glad my struggles have touched your hearts. Book coming soon

The usual P&B perverts are on standby in case this turns out to be an actual female and not a cross dresser.

1 minute ago, Bert Raccoon said:

The usual P&B perverts are on standby in case this turns out to be an actual female and not a cross dresser.

About as likely as Falkirk getting a 4th stand

Never a big gambler, but gave up betting on fitba last year as I was basically donating a fiver a week to a betting company and getting no entertainment in return.

Woke early this morning and farting about decided to have a look at my old skybet account. I had a 40p balance.

Sat and picked the favourites from all the Euro qualifiers in a 13 fold accumulater. Felt Scotland was the most likely to waste it, but still.

13 games for 40p would return about £117 and all I thought was it was a decent amount of entertainment for 40p.

Never checked it till dinner time and by then I had 8 in the bag and £25.50 as a cash out offer. I gave it serious thought, 60 odd times your money is a great return but against potential £117 is pish and really it's only 40p of my money so f**k it, let it roll.

France. The fucking c***s. Not a single shot on target. Shitebags. World champions? Shitebags.

Awfy angry for 40p.

Edited by eddiemunster

2 hours ago, eddiemunster said:

Never a big gambler, but gave up betting on fitba last year as I was basically donating a fiver a week to a betting company and getting no entertainment in return.

Woke early this morning and farting about decided to have a look at my old skybet account. I had a 40p balance.

Sat and picked the favourites from all the Euro qualifiers in a 13 fold accumulater. Felt Scotland was the most likely to waste it, but still.

13 games for 40p would return about £117 and all I thought was it was a decent amount of entertainment for 40p.

Never checked it till dinner time and by then I had 8 in the bag and £25.50 as a cash out offer. I gave it serious thought, 60 odd times your money is a great return but against potential £117 is pish and really it's only 40p of my money so f**k it, let it roll.

France. The fucking c***s. Not a single shot on target against a squad of greasy heided rapey kebab vendors. Shitebags. Gave the c***s hauners in the war Tae. Shitebags. World champions? Shitebags.

Awfy angry for 40p.

5cfc53d35122c_frenchtaunter.jpg.abc7344094ae8f66b7c50f2d5998ee4c.jpg