Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Best bet is to wait for one of those days with glassy seas, use XCweather and Easytide online to check. My best ever was a fin whale in the Firth of Clyde on a day like that, as well as tonnes of basking sharks. Someone up Portavadie way had footage of Bottlenose Whales breaching, I'm very envious!

Cheers, will try them out.

Hi lads, I've got another wee song out. It's about the general positivity I felt on my graduation day, before finding myself still living with my parents two years later. Tragic. Anyway, feel free to give it a like or share if you enjoy it, but just a view would be more than appreciated.

I quite like it fellow Hobbit. Good job

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
10 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:
This neural net is amazingly good at correctly guessing my shite doodles. Very addictive.

https://quickdraw.withgoogle.com/#

It knows what it asked you to draw.... How is this not a fix... Before I sink more time into it?

It couldn't guess my shitty drawing of a bus so I guess the AI doesn't know beforehand what you're being asked to draw.

It's the gazza verdict being discussed in any other thread? (I had a look but couldn't find anything)

He's got off with the charge of sexual assault for kissing a woman on a train a couple of years ago. She did not want to be kissed and said she felt disgusted.

My take is that him and his pals appear to have acted in a drunk, lairy (sp?) manner and generally been utter wankers.

But do I think this is sexual assault? Probably not (although happy to be convinced).

It's the gazza verdict being discussed in any other thread? (I had a look but couldn't find anything)

He's got off with the charge of sexual assault for kissing a woman on a train a couple of years ago. She did not want to be kissed and said she felt disgusted.

My take is that him and his pals appear to have acted in a drunk, lairy (sp?) manner and generally been utter wankers.

But do I think this is sexual assault? Probably not (although happy to be convinced).

The article I read said the charge was basically of applying excessive force to someone without consent (definition of assault by beating apparently), to which he seems guilty of by the letter.

I do believe that he was well meaning in what he did and it was just a clumsy, drunk and distasteful act.

Was it sexual assault and worthy of criminal prosecution? Probably not IMO either but from what I read he does sound guilty.

The article I read said the charge was basically of applying excessive force to someone without consent (definition of assault by beating apparently), to which he seems guilty of by the letter.

I do believe that he was well meaning in what he did and it was just a clumsy, drunk and distasteful act.

Was it sexual assault and worthy of criminal prosecution? Probably not IMO either but from what I read he does sound guilty.
I'd agree with all that.

I was going to share this in a kind of larky way but when you read the story it's actually awful.  I can only imagine what it must be like to have your children in that sort of environment.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/hilltown-mum-makes-plea-for-an-end-to-a-living-hell-after-watching-woman-defecate-outside-her-house/

I also think it says a lot that the main thing that anyone thinks they can do is install cameras.