Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

On 25/11/2019 at 00:26, Cerberus said:

In preparation for Brexit I’ve been watching the Sharpe the TV series from the 90s.

Was the original liquidated? (Asking for Dave King).

On 25/11/2019 at 07:04, Bairnardo said:
On 25/11/2019 at 07:00, Stellaboz said:
Excellent, I have a new Finnish colleague who I can try this out on today.

Maybe best get to know him a bit before you strip down and crack open a cold one m8

Image result for mick mccarthy gif

On 26/11/2019 at 10:02, pandarilla said:

Spending the day in the nuclear medicine unit in ninewells hospital. Good start, as someone gave me their parking ticket (quids in).

I think the plan is to pump me full of radiation and then take some pictures... All fucking afternoon.

It's quite a jazzy wee place though, more modern than the norm for here. Funky wall art n shit.

If I don't end up with a super-power side effect I'll be terribly disappointed.

Are you sure you're not in The Maze?

On 26/11/2019 at 21:25, RH33 said:

Too late to even get a Gow’s 
dream ring.....

On 26/11/2019 at 22:12, ICTChris said:

I’m calling shenanigans. Surely this guy would have mates he goes to games with or would check the kick off time, read a pre match preview, check social media or something like that.

On 26/11/2019 at 22:26, Dee Man said:

He's a Morton fan.

True, they all hate each other.

On 28/11/2019 at 16:25, Cerberus said:

Today in 1620, an English ship dropped anchor off the coast of what is now Massachusetts and the passengers set foot on American soil for the first time. The ship was called Mayflower.

#history

No it wasn't

On 29/11/2019 at 08:29, Tynierose said:

Excellent stadium, only seemed to be alcohol free beer in the ground but several characters were flogging cans outside.

If you're going in by tube suggest you leave ten minutes before end of game otherwise you're in for a bit of a wait departure wise.

Have a good one.

He's not going to Ibrox...

On 30/11/2019 at 00:52, Cerberus said:

Debbie does Dallas?

The cover art for that looks reasonably wholesome, surprisingly.

Spoiler

51WFCojqJ4L.jpg

It was this slice of terribleness that hit the MIL's panic buttons. How shit does this look. Very NSFW, BTW.

Spoiler

81GAAah3QgL._SY550_.jpg

I tried telling her to give the other films I ordered a watch (Night of the Lepus, and Saturday the 14th), as they're fairly family friendly and amusing, but she's not having it. The wife says I've dropped substantially in her estimation, which I wouldn't have thought was possible, but there you go.

32 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/court/aberdeen-woman-sent-anti-catholic-abuse-to-internet-lover-after-he-allegedly-defecated-in-her-bed/

Have any P&Bers ever sent anti-Catholic abuse to a former partner after they defecated in your bed?

Not for ages.

12 hours ago, ICTChris said:

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/court/aberdeen-woman-sent-anti-catholic-abuse-to-internet-lover-after-he-allegedly-defecated-in-her-bed/

Have any P&Bers ever sent anti-Catholic abuse to a former partner after they defecated in your bed?

“He had actually defecated in her house and urinated in her house."

Did he sing "The Slash" ?! 

On 01/12/2019 at 12:17, ICTChris said:

Follow followthrough.

Guest Moomintroll

Apologies if I offended anyone over the weekend, was having one of my manic episodes & I usually get myself the hell off Social Media when I feel it happening. Managed to get banhammered from 2 FB groups for tearing into randoms, depression truly is a b*****d.

1 minute ago, Moomintroll said:

Apologies if I offended anyone over the weekend, was having one of my manic episodes & I usually get myself the hell off Social Media when I feel it happening. Managed to get banhammered from 2 FB groups for tearing into randoms, depression truly is a b*****d.

Ironically the only thing I noticed was you trying to get everyone banhammered. Not me though, so it's like nothing happened as far as I'm concerned. :)