Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

The good thing about this pandemic is that it has given posters the chance who knew f**k all about pandemics to furiously google away and posture like they’re an expert on the subject. 

Us real experts get annoyed by this.

Two things happened to me lastnight that were thoroughly unpleasant. Firstly I had the worst example of a mental block iv ever had when trying to recall the name of a wildly popular tv program, which I watch, look forward to watching again and can name the storylines and cast easily. It was genuinely fucking scary that I was unable to access such an obvious bit of knowledge.

Secondly, on a more physical level, when adjusting my boxers prior to taking a pish (that had rode up my leg a little) I applied excessive force directly onto one of my baws with my thumb.

I didnt expect to meet any resistance, it's hard to explain, but my hand expected to glide past said baw, and instead jammed into it causing considerable pain.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Two things happened to me lastnight that were thoroughly unpleasant. Firstly I had the worst example of a mental block iv ever had when trying to recall the name of a wildly popular tv program, which I watch, look forward to watching again and can name the storylines and cast easily. It was genuinely fucking scary that I was unable to access such an obvious bit of knowledge.

Get used to it.

Edited by Granny Danger

20 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Secondly, on a more physical level, when adjusting my boxers prior to taking a pish (that had rode up my leg a little) I applied excessive force directly onto one of my baws with my thumb.

I didnt expect to meet any resistance, it's hard to explain, but my hand expected to glide past said baw, and instead jammed into it causing considerable pain.

It's River City.

53 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

There's a name for this and, somewhat ironically, I'm fucked if I can remember what it is.

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

There's a name for this and, somewhat ironically, I'm fucked if I can remember what it is.

It happens in other circumstances where you dont realise how much force you are using when doing something until you meet unexpected resistance. Bit like when you dont expect a step to be there and slam your foot into it, or when you try to brake with your left foot. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

It happens in other circumstances where you dont realise how much force you are using when doing something until you meet unexpected resistance. Bit like when you dont expect a step to be there and slam your foot into it, or when you try to brake with your left foot. 

I meant pressing your testicles in as a means of masturbation. 

Hello, guys. We are halfway there now so I will stop annoying you soon enough. This is track #5 of my upcoming album. I wrote this song at the start of 2015. Whilst all of the other album tracks were written fairly recently and with a degree of hindsight, this one was very much written at a time when I believed that a change of location was my only hope of resetting the batteries and improving my mental health. Two years after writing this song, I left #perthshire and I moved to London.

There's a company I keep meaning to place an order with who just popped up on my FB newsfeed. I read their latest status and Rebecca Shiner from Big Brother is loudly telling everyone "salt is calorie free h*ns!!". 

Edited by Dele

On 02/05/2020 at 21:54, Granny Danger said:

Good, well reasoned argument.  I can only assume you share the same vile racist views as the poster you're trying  to defend on here.

Can’t say it surprises me.

How the f**k you managed to interpret me as defending either of them when I compared what I suspect is Icke's modus operandi to Alex Jones' would be beyond me if it wasn't for the fact it was posted by a twisted old lonely jakeball. 

5 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

How the f**k you managed to interpret me as defending either of them when I compared what I suspect is Icke's modus operandi to Alex Jones' would be beyond me if it wasn't for the fact it was posted by a twisted old lonely jakeball. 

I’m not lonely!