Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

10 hours ago, Spring Onion said:

This t-shirt is on sale in an advert on this site. Was there not a few people who would feel squeamish at the sight of it. Think the Div character is trying to push people who hate that kind of thing to go Platinum. 

Screenshot_20200508-074129_Gallery.jpg

I don't see what is wrong with a t shirt showing damsons on a lawn 

Tik Tok is for absolute gimps.
Said it already but any time I seen grown adults 'playing' with that app it makes me cringe. Yet to see what that even raises a smile. Awful.

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Tik Tok is for absolute gimps.

Their commercials are bewildering. Like if Kellogg's decided to show the monkey taking a shit into a bowl of Coca Pops to turn the milk brown.

Who are they advertising to?

52 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Their commercials are bewildering. Like if Kellogg's decided to show the monkey taking a shit into a bowl of Coca Pops to turn the milk brown.

Who are they advertising to?

Absolute gimps.

23 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Lying in the conservatory listening to ‘70s music on Amazon music’.

I may well listen to The Byrds or Cream later with a glass of wine, unable to get my favourite in Aldi this morning, I opted for a Spanish white - Saludo, Verdejo.

Just now, Silverton End said:

I may well listen to The Byrds or Cream later with a glass of wine, unable to get my favourite in Aldi this morning, I opted for a Spanish white - Saludo, Verdejo.

Was listening to Cream a couple of days ago.  Unparalleled IMO.

8 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Was listening to Cream a couple of days ago.  Unparalleled IMO.

Guaranteed my missus will tell me to turn it down & I'll have to put on Pick of the Pops with Paul Gambaccini instead..

Can’t beat a conservatory for listening to music at any time of the year.
My experiences of conservatories are freezing in winter and roasting in summer. Unbearable either time of the year. I intend to do an extension instead.

40 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Maybe just me but I’ve been noticing that cycling shorts seem to be making a resurgence amongst the more, how can I put it, rougher female elements of society. 

Not that I’m complaining, mind.

image.gif.b2187bfe782679cc3cb6c91abf82e551.gif

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:
Can’t beat a conservatory for listening to music at any time of the year.

My experiences of conservatories are freezing in winter and roasting in summer. Unbearable either time of the year. I intend to do an extension instead.

It’s a common misconception, usually aided by old conservatories that were built before having to conform to Building Standards Regulations.

Nothing wrong with an extension, but it’s like any other room.  I like a conservatory where you can get every last drop of natural light, particularly outwith the summer months.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

It’s a common misconception, usually aided by old conservatories that were built before having to conform to Building Standards Regulations.

Nothing wrong with an extension, but it’s like any other room.  I like a conservatory where you can get every last drop of natural light, particularly outwith the summer months.

Certainly only older ones I've been in so I suppose that could be the case. I'm miserable and prefer shade so the natural light doesn't appeal to me though :lol: