Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

31 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

he should be put in jail for life for that mumble rap garbage.

His problem was that he didn’t mumble enough. If he had then it wouldn’t have been so easy for police to do him and his pals for a murder they discuss in the song. 

12 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Oh, you.

He's had an awful year, but he's also getting up there in years and I'm a bit worried this is the start of a mental decline. Couldn't bring myself to correct him, so I'm tempted to make this my official birthday and double the number of presents I get each year (0).

Happy Birthday.

12 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Not sure where else to put this, but the old man just gave me a call to wish me a happy birthday.

My birthday isn't in May  :(

How do you know it isn't YOU who is wrong and it actually is your birthday?

Maybe your old man detected your confusion and thought what a doddery hoor you're becoming.

There's definitely a mystery to be solved around this matter of BFTD's true birth date. Tell us David; is your "birthday" a little over 9 months after your parents wedding anniversary? Did relatives ever tell you what a  big baby you were for your age? Or that your Maw had a bit of a squeeze to get into her wedding dress?

Inquiring minds want to know.

1 minute ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

This is like when top shop started selling Motörhead T shirts

Anytime I see someone in a high street Run DMC tshirt I always want to ask them what the name means or to name one of their albums. I never do though. 

Anytime I see someone in a high street Run DMC tshirt I always want to ask them what the name means or to name one of their albums. I never do though. 
There was a guy on YouTube that done this very thing and 9/10s of the little hipsters couldn't name a single song, then it got to one guy who named every song on every album in order.

41 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Just listened to The Ave on my run (it’s downhill) to work there. Wasn’t wearing a Run DMC T-shirt though so unlikely you’d have stopped me anyway. 

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Just listened to The Ave on my run (it’s downhill) to work there. Wasn’t wearing a Run DMC T-shirt though so unlikely you’d have stopped me anyway. 

I hope you were running down an avenue?

3 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

When do the dentists reopen? 

I've just had to check. It quite proudly says '150 calories per can' on it, but I never looked at the sugar content. Online says 64g. :whistle 

Probably why it was so delicious! 

17 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

he should be put in jail for life for that mumble rap garbage.

Can I surprise you? I like mumble rap. I think I destroyed my brain years ago rinsing Danny Brown's first couple of albums though.