Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Five O have blocked off both sides of the Parliament from the bottom of the Mile to the park.  Said to me they were dealing with an incident just now.  Told them they'd have another to take care of if they didn't let me through, problem solved.

skate middle finger GIF

^^^ Boostin Kev. 

3 hours ago, Bold Rover said:

I know I'm asking for it but here goes: how do you know the smell of perming lotion?

Used to go to the hairdressers with my old dear when I was a kid and she'd get a perm and the hairdresser would cut mine when my mum was sitting under the old dryers that looked like something out of the Jetsons. Maybe my colon has intermittent midlife crises. 

Edited by carpetmonster

16 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Used to go to the hairdressers with my old dear when I was a kid and she'd get a perm and the hairdresser would cut mine when my mum was sitting under the old dryers that looked like something out of the Jetsons. Maybe my colon has intermittent midlife crises. 

I'm not saying you're definitely a serial killer, but this all leads me to believe you almost certainly now run an old motel with your late mother.

Bates-Motel-House-Psycho-1960.jpg

34 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Used to go to the hairdressers with my old dear when I was a kid and she'd get a perm and the hairdresser would cut mine when my mum was sitting under the old dryers that looked like something out of the Jetsons.

Bride of Frankenstein.jpg

Everyone loves a mad unexplained disappearance but, this one is, by far, my favourite. The news said they had caught the guy in Glasgow last year but turns out it was just some Portuguese guy on his way to Dunoon (a mystery itself) but I keep going back to it every coupla months to see if there's any new information. There never is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dupont_de_Ligonnès_murders_and_disappearance

7 hours ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Five O have blocked off both sides of the Parliament from the bottom of the Mile to the park.  Said to me they were dealing with an incident just now.  Told them they'd have another to take care of if they didn't let me through, problem solved.

2 bored looking coppers were dealing with some Hunter Square alkies at lunchtime.

Suspect Kev was one of them...

1 minute ago, hearthammer said:

We went from calculator to abacus to . . . . .  .          If i'd multi-quoted, it would have been clearer, but still unfortunately not any more shumerus     

I’m giving you a greenie, not because I understand it any better but because you have obviously gone to the effort.