Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

36 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

I'm going to thank @D.A.F.C (I hope I've guy the right guy) who is despised by all his workforce.  Posted at link on the fackbook thread of Sam Vaknin.

I broke my phone in April, and went fucking mental as I count;t get fixed at the time of Covid......It's now Sept I've have many chances to get fixed, but NAWE.....

I've come to concubine  that I don't need to know evering now. I can be just be like  your da...

I've got a computer, 

drunk GIF

I'm going to thank [mention=59448]D.A.F.C[/mention] (I hope I've guy the right guy) who is despised by all his workforce.  Posted at link on the fackbook thread of Sam Vaknin.
I broke my phone in April, and went fucking mental as I count;t get fixed at the time of Covid......It's now Sept I've have many chances to get fixed, but NAWE.....
I've come to concubine  that I don't need to know evering now. I can be just be like  your da...
I've got a computer, 
Sit doon grandad

6 hours ago, NotThePars said:

My dad has accidentally shared a post titled “if Carlsberg did illegal immigrants” with a picture of a boat full of naked women. Absolutely top tier Yer Da posting.

Can we all see this picture before any more comments please.

f**k Ryanair. I know, I know. 
They aren't doing cancellations for unneeded flights during COVID when every other flight company seem to be flexible. f**k them. 

My mate was meant to be getting married in Alhaurin, about an hour north of Malaga, in a couple of weeks time. Couple of mates who’ve booked flights with easyJet have had their flights cancelled and been refunded. Ryanair are still insisting the flight is going and offering no flexibility. Had a look online and they’re still trying to sell the return flight for £23 from Glasgow. The conning fuckers were charging 10 x that 6 months ago.

Then again, can’t really complain at getting shite customer service from Ryanair.

14 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

hqdefault.jpg

14 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

drunk GIF

12 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:
15 hours ago, SlipperyP said:
I'm going to thank [mention=59448]D.A.F.C[/mention] (I hope I've guy the right guy) who is despised by all his workforce.  Posted at link on the fackbook thread of Sam Vaknin.
I've got a computer, 

Sit doon grandad

It really is a different, I had a high intensity job before that required me to be available 24/7 (which was joke). New job now, which I only need to work AT the site. First day, boss asked me if I have the app "LINE' for communications. I told her,  "I don't even have smart-phone". She looked at me as if I just shat in her coffee then threw it on her granny. 

She now walks the 15 metres and speaks to me or send a email.

I'm just back from a restaurant with my son, there was 3 people at one table. Never spoke a word to each other, glued to the phone and eating. Really wtf is that all about. I pointed this out to my son, he just gave me look and said "yeh but everyone is the same". I told him no, we're no all the fucking same, look at me and you were talking to each other about people on a telephone not talking to each other.

I'm going full da on this and will fight the cause. It's not the smart-phone but the social media effect on people I'm more concerned with, I'm fucking mental (not through social media), I don't like it and really don't want people to get on the same boat as me.

I'll just put a gif a sexy girl here for more likes/green squares

giphy.gif

I do have bluestack on my computer, therefore, can still access all the app for a telephone.

Edited by SlipperyP

There was a £60 charge for changing a flight and they wanted £115 for an even simpler name change. I hope they die of the worst, longest and most painful aids there is.
Folk who complain about Ryanair, indicating that they expect some miraculous shift from a high profile form guide stretching back years, probably have a place in the calling cards of morons thread.

Sorry, but it's true.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Folk who complain about Ryanair, indicating that they expect some miraculous shift from a high profile form guide stretching back years, probably have a place in the calling cards of morons thread.

Sorry, but it's true.

Got over 26,000 greens and I'm fucking raging

This is the social media "perfect example" says f**k all, sits on the fence on every opportunity, waited for "dog fights" then come in with the classic "response"  gets his likes sit back and wanks his day away, comes back and repeats.

I have more, but you have to post first, before the audit is complete .   @MixuFruit please stop.

Sorry, but it's true.
Why should I not moan about them still? It's what we're bred for in Scotland, to moan about anything and everything.

Just because you're a middle class wankr...

21 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

slippery, is your computer a ZX81 as I’ve no idea what the f**k you are on about.

https://playclassic.games/games/sport-dos-games-online/play-sensible-world-of-soccer-online/play/

Yes. Keeps on crashing on my 34th season....We go again