Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

9 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

This one was merely quibbling the exact titles used in addressing him but I’ll inform my boss of the possible repercussions

Of course, being a Freeman means you are above the law. Sincerest Be a wears to your boss.

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Heard about this one the other day where one of those sovereign citizens believed himself above the law and did some sword work. 

A lad went to the police saying one of his tenants was threatening to behead him. Tenant then beheaded him. Good chance the police can clear this one up.

https://www.newsweek.com/connecticut-samurai-sword-landlord-sovereign-citizen-152138

Trump will grant him a Presidential Pardon.

3 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Today we went to a German sauna place. For those who don't know what that means, it means naked. Lots of people naked. 

3 words:

Horrifying

Glorious

Liberating

I wear glasses. I take them off in the sauna. Everyone looks the same regardless 😕

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Heard about this one the other day where one of those sovereign citizens believed himself above the law and did some sword work. 

A lad went to the police saying one of his tenants was threatening to behead him. Tenant then beheaded him. Good chance the police can clear this one up.

https://www.newsweek.com/connecticut-samurai-sword-landlord-sovereign-citizen-152138

I suppose that answers the question I have about these fuds which is "if they don't believe in the law and I go round with a baseball bat with a nail in it and nick their telly what would they do?"

19 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Today we went to a German sauna place. For those who don't know what that means, it means naked. Lots of people naked. 

3 words:

Horrifying

Glorious

Liberating

Did you get chucked out?

Sure I posted it before but at my old gym (Dalmahoy) there was great excitement one night among the regulars as there were  “a couple of naked Polish birds in the sauna”. 

Edited by Shandon Par

17 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Did you get chucked out?

For what?  

It was really weird at first but as soon as you get over yourself, it's absolutely fine. Nearly fell asleep in one sauna room before someone opened the door. 

If you ignore all the cocks swinging around and just take sneaky glances at all the nice boobs, it's a fantastic day out. 

For what?  
It was really weird at first but as soon as you get over yourself, it's absolutely fine. Nearly fell asleep in one sauna room before someone opened the door. 
If you ignore all the cocks swinging around and just take sneaky glances at all the nice boobs, it's a fantastic day out. 
Did you try to hide your stiffy?

On 12/08/2020 at 08:27, ICTChris said:

This story is absolutely mental

https://amp.theage.com.au/national/victoria/woman-overturns-will-to-force-parents-to-pay-for-reassignment-surgery-20200808-p55jth.html?__twitter_impression=true

It’s a good argument that constantly bailing out your children is a bad thing and has the potential to create ungrateful brats.

Could you even make up a more First World Problem than this?

3 words:
Horrifying
Glorious
Liberating

Skiing in Austria a couple of years back, me and my mate were in the spa at the hotel. Clear instructions on the sauna door, that no swimwear was allowed, although towels were in case people wanted to cover their modesty. As we were the only people in there, we just went straight in starkers. A few moments later, 3 girls came in, 2 of which were fairly hefty units, the 3rd being absolutely stunning.

You can imagine what happened next. The 2 units came bouncing in completely starkers, sat on the top seats in the sauna and leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination, while the stunning girl kept herself very much covered with a towel. Doubt she was overly impressed at the thought of getting naked, in front of 2 pasty white Scottish boys sitting with their bangers hanging out.

As you say, extremely liberating and thoroughly enjoyable experience all round. Would do again.

15 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

"Asylum Avenue". Very appropriate.