Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

4 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

For whatever reason, farm animals seem to have been in my face all week (usually they'd be completely indifferent to my presence).  Is it because I'm using a different shampoo? Have they just finished or given up on some form of Lent/Ramadan-type event?  Have I suddenly been given some godly power? 

For example, this lot just wandered down the hill to congregate around me earlier. 

IMG-20200813-WA0005.thumb.jpeg.6ca30866195273026f637af71232b930.jpeg

... and now this c*nto has taken a sudden interest. 

20200813_150902.thumb.jpg.8cd70e8c531a357770adf3f13aa854f8.jpg

Ask them where the f**k the slam tent is.

On 13/08/2020 at 15:37, Shandon Par said:

Of course, being a Freeman means you are above the law. Sincerest Be a wears to your boss.

My boss was off today and ofc he's drafted me in to the saga. I've had to send our response to "The living man x of the family x" from our apparently fraudulent and corporate department. 

I've signed my name as illegibly as possible but if he still deciphers it then it was nice knowing you all.

2 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

My boss was off today and ofc he's drafted me in to the saga. I've had to send our response to "The living man x of the family x" from our apparently fraudulent and corporate department. 

I've signed my name as illegibly as possible but if he still deciphers it then it was nice knowing you all.

"To The living man X of the family X,

I refer you to the answer given in Arkell v Pressdram 

Yours sincerely

The living man Not of the family The Pars"

Spoiler

The answer given in the case was "f*ck off"

Do you not work for Ladbrokes NotThePars? Did this guy lose a load on the 2:30 at Kempton and is now claiming that he doesn’t have to pay because you don’t legally exist and neither does the three legged nag he put the mortgage payment on?

36 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Makes my blood boil just reading about these tossers. Hope you punch him in the pus.

8 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I've just seen one of those 'My wee handsome boy going back to school'  posts on Facebook with a photograph of what I can only assume is her human child. A face only a mother could love. 

I saw one of these posts this morning, the young lad in question must've been about 6 foot and was wearing a Stone Island jumper on top of his school shirt. Looked like he was going to work the doors rather start second year at high school.