Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Maybe I'll get used to new you in the way that you do with people who get life changing injury.

The festive period will be the acid test for him. Overbearing relatives, the temptation to start the day with Budweiser on Cornflakes etc.

6 hours ago, Jarballs said:
7 hours ago, MixuFruit said:
look at this p***k doing the Waterstones thing putting the books that make him look the most clever cover first instead of just stacked up like any normal person.

They're all at it, they should at least make it a bit of fun by trying to sneak in controversial stuff like the BNP manifesto, Mein Kampf (possibly the same thing) and the Jim'll Fix It Annual.

Some might claim the Boston United programmes put him beyond the pale.

I'm not sure who their rivals are but there must be someone who hates them.

1 hour ago, keithgy said:

Going back to work tomorrow but don't want to leave my wife as her heart is broken.

As I mentioned yesterday, I've been through this. It will be really hard for her for quite a while yet - especially if she was an only daughter. You should certainly think about taking at least a few days off work - she'll need all the help and support you can give her.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

At least 3 times there I woke up from my witching hour doze right on the verge of pishing myself. Some deep rooted instinct saving my dignity. What age can I expect this instinct to fade?

Get started on the pelvic floor exercises auld yin, and no liquid within 4 hours of going to bed. HTH

Get started on the pelvic floor exercises auld yin, and no liquid within 4 hours of going to bed. HTH
Tbf, I wasnt supposed to be sleeping then. Still though, that would be little consolation as that cosy map of Africa grew outwards in front of my workmates.....

25 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
36 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Tbf, I wasnt supposed to be sleeping then. Still though, that would be little consolation as that cosy map of Africa grew outwards in front of my workmates.....

The only solution is to never hydrate yourself again then mate. RIP (rest in peace)

7 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

The only solution is to never hydrate yourself again then mate. RIP (rest in peace)

Oddly, as I woke with a start each time, I was having the running water dreams. I suspect if I had fell into a deep sleep, an accident would have been inevitable. 

No man can stand against the tides of time 😕

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Oddly, as I woke with a start each time, I was having the running water dreams. I suspect if I had fell into a deep sleep, an accident would have been inevitable. 

No man can stand against the tides of time 😕

Workmates left a tap running nearby? 

East of Scotland forum, Tier 4 Restrictions thread, last few pages. That's all I'm saying. I'm not saying it's a head's gone. I'm just saying those that followed the Head's Gone thread might be interested, that's all.

Certainly some interesting discussion in there:

Interesting that you are more upset about a comparison between Sturgeon to Mandela than Thatcher to Pinochet