Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

15 hours ago, Snafu said:

Looks like Geronimo the alpaca has been sentenced to death.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-58187004

It's not Bovine TB its bad breath.

Has anyone on here ever had bovine TB?

Has anyone on here ever been sentenced to death or know someone or something that has been sentenced to death by the Department of Food, Environment and Rural Affairs?

Has anyone here ever had a full pavement dancing square go with an alpaca?

I believe a Swedish star of UK television had an altercation with a herd when she visited Venezuela. As the headlines read:

Ulrika's in Caracas Alpacas Fracas

Not quite as dramatic as the incident involving the ex US President and a similar creature though:

Obama in Llama Drama Ding Dong

11 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I believe a Swedish star of UK television had an altercation with a herd when she visited Venezuela. As the headlines read:

Not quite as dramatic as the incident involving the ex US President and a similar creature though:

Gonad-focussed violent encounter with Mr T and a 70's playground toy (from the Viz)

Spoiler

BA Baracus in Macca's clackers knackers fracas

3 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

ED is an Americanism, is it not? Should be A&E, surely.

Don't know if means like emergency care wards as well? Or it could be them trying to move away from calling it accident and emergency to stop folk pitching up who have had an accident resulting a few cuts and grazes.

[mention=11914]Shandon Par[/mention] moves to Fife =

Unpopular opinion but A&E should have the right to send all the hypochondriacs and folk with stubbed toes to minor injuries, it's for emergencies not because you can't be bothered making a hospital appointment.

11 minutes ago, Empty It said:
5 hours ago, 101 said:
[mention=11914]Shandon Par[/mention] moves to Fife =

popular opinion but A&E should have the right to send all the hypochondriacs and folk with stubbed toes to minor injuries, it's for emergencies not because you can't be bothered making a hospital appointment.

Ftfy

I was once at minor injuries with a girl from work who melted off the skin of her forearm and sat in the waiting room as a child who had been brought along to see a nurse about constipation, the parents should have been told to gtf by the receptionist.

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Time for a holiday.  Alpaca suitcase. 

If a giant ape and a table tennis champion got into an argument over a karaoke machine, would the newspaper headline be: “King Kong Ping Pong Sing-Song Ding Dong”?

3 hours ago, 101 said:

Ftfy

I was once at minor injuries with a girl from work who melted off the skin of her forearm and sat in the waiting room as a child who had been brought along to see a nurse about constipation, the parents should have been told to gtf by the receptionist.

I panicked and took the wean to A&E once when he'd been constipated for a few days. It was 9pm, he was screaming like he was about to die, and I hadn't slept in 48 hours. They should quite rightly have told me to GTF, but were very kind and spent more time reassuring me that everything was going to be OK than actually looking at the boy. Sleep deprivation and seeing your child in pain can make parents do some very stupid things.

7 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I panicked and took the wean to A&E once when he'd been constipated for a few days. It was 9pm, he was screaming like he was about to die, and I hadn't slept in 48 hours. They should quite rightly have told me to GTF, but were very kind and spent more time reassuring me that everything was going to be OK than actually looking at the boy. Sleep deprivation and seeing your child in pain can make parents do some very stupid things.

Yeh sounds bad weans screaming I get can make folk panic but this girl must have been at least 10 and was calm enough to fill in the local nosey auld cow who sits up at minor injuries finding out what's wrong with folk.

Should really have got ICTChris to post this. Although I no longer live in Lancashire (thank god) I still find the local news reports from that area utterly enthralling.

https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/man-wearing-clown-mask-womens-21354405?utm_source=lancs_live_newsletter&utm_campaign=daily_newsletter2&utm_medium=email

Have any P&Bers etc, etc...

7 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Should really have got ICTChris to post this. Although I no longer live in Lancashire (thank god) I still find the local news reports from that area utterly enthralling.

https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/man-wearing-clown-mask-womens-21354405?utm_source=lancs_live_newsletter&utm_campaign=daily_newsletter2&utm_medium=email

"remains at large" 

Amazon have had a pricing glitch and are selling a £50 air fryer for £3.99.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B08DHWW5ZN/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A3LIQKCSRXRK64&psc=1&fbclid=IwAR2BNXrAk1s3N2sMwJ3nXTXgMqOY3gEIFP3_e1kJD1LZNG-84a12oY0apgQ

Edited by Ludo*1

13 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I think if they haven't been apprehended and it looking unlikely he will then the police should report witnesses having seen " the smallest penis they had ever seen"  

Edith 91 reported " I've seen many cocks in my time but this one was barely there"  

50 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Looks like they've spotted it. This is what the link now brings up:

Amazon.jpg