Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

12 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m a member of the Humanist Society.  I’d highly recommend membership.

I'm surprised you'd join any club that would have you as a member...

I assume some of the more successful members of the band were lured in by it all as it was just S club and not s club7 on the bill? I would have liked to have gone if I’d known it was on tbf but we had made plans to go and stay in a nice hotel instead.
It was just "S Club" for a good bit during their heyday if I remember correctly. I'm sure one of the guys left and they continued on for a bit.

13 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
3 hours ago, throbber said:
I assume some of the more successful members of the band were lured in by it all as it was just S club and not s club7 on the bill? I would have liked to have gone if I’d known it was on tbf but we had made plans to go and stay in a nice hotel instead.

It was just "S Club" for a good bit during their heyday if I remember correctly. I'm sure one of the guys left and they continued on for a bit.

Yeah maybe, I can’t imagine Rachel Steven’s being there but you never know.

Maybe the remaining members of S Club could have merged with S Express to make S Club Express. 

Or, as Franz Ferdinand played with Sparks as FFS, they could have formed a supergroup with Amazulu, Roachford and Electronica and called themselves A.R.S.E. 

6 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Maybe the remaining members of S Club could have merged with S Express to make S Club Express. 

Or, as Franz Ferdinand played with Sparks as FFS, they could have formed a supergroup with Amazulu, Roachford and Electronica and called themselves A.R.S.E. 

Or they could have teamed up with MARRS and Musical Youth, to be MARRS M.Y A.R.S.E

Have developed a stye after being a wee bit run down post Covid.

Its no going away so I had a wee deek at the NHS site "may take 1-2 weeks to disappear" and "dont wear contact lenses".

FML, another week of being a specky b*****d.....................