Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Sitting in Edinburgh airport just now and the gate next to the one I'm waiting on has a flight to Geneva, atleast 15-20 people in different groups have all come sprinting to the gate which closed like 5 minutes ago, what are you doing in an airport that is important enough for that stress?

7 hours ago, Empty It said:

Sitting in Edinburgh airport just now and the gate next to the one I'm waiting on has a flight to Geneva, atleast 15-20 people in different groups have all come sprinting to the gate which closed like 5 minutes ago, what are you doing in an airport that is important enough for that stress?

Ching

32 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I’ll share this with P&B. I’d have left the daft fcukers out there. Maybe just me.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cm5r2n18dxro

I've said before, but on my first day of absolute power I'll be disbanding Rangers and Mountain Rescue. I'll be looking critically at sea rescue as well.

43 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I've said before, but on my first day of absolute power I'll be disbanding Rangers and Mountain Rescue. I'll be looking critically at sea rescue as well.

Just as well you weren't around early in the last century... You never know when you might need to be rescued at sea.

Raith Rovers were shipwrecked off the Canary Islands in 1923. Possibly the Scottish football gods weren't pleased with the club for having had the temerity to introduce the ball into football training a couple of years earlier.

They had to be rescued by fishermen, but you can't rely on a fishing boat being around.

2 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Just as well you weren't around early in the last century... You never know when you might need to be rescued at sea.

Raith Rovers were shipwrecked off the Canary Islands in 1923. Possibly the Scottish football gods weren't pleased with the club for having had the temerity to introduce the ball into football training a couple of years earlier.

They had to be rescued by fishermen, but you can't rely on a fishing boat being around.

According to reports,  some players disregarded alerts to disembark the stricken ship to dry themselves of from bathing and ensure that they rescued their money. 

2 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

According to reports,  some players disregarded alerts to disembark the stricken ship to dry themselves of from bathing and ensure that they rescued their money. 

As an occasional supporter of the mighty Raith, I demand a VAR review of those scurrilous allegations!

Our neighbours have a Bassett Hound that's the size of a St Bernard. Is this normal? I'd always thought they were fairly wee. Freaks me out when I'm doing the dishes and it's out in the garden, as I think my sense of depth perception has fucked up due to a tumour or something.

I'd take a picture but I don't want @Hedgecutter knowing where I live.

17 hours ago, BFTD said:

Our neighbours have a Bassett Hound that's the size of a St Bernard. Is this normal? I'd always thought they were fairly wee. Freaks me out when I'm doing the dishes and it's out in the garden, as I think my sense of depth perception has fucked up due to a tumour or something.

I'd take a picture but I don't want @Hedgecutter knowing where I live.

I wouldn't worry about that as he probably already knows.