Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My hair is in curtains (ravishing 8.5/10 look) and todays job was fucking grotty. I've been running my (now disgustingly grotty) hands through my (luscious) hair and resembled a slapheid tramp. I've just left an exceptionally hot shower where I washed my hair twice, conditioned it once and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror almost 32 times.

God damn, I feel sexy.

49 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

My hair is in curtains (ravishing 8.5/10 look) and todays job was fucking grotty. I've been running my (now disgustingly grotty) hands through my (luscious) hair and resembled a slapheid tramp. I've just left an exceptionally hot shower where I washed my hair twice, conditioned it once and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror almost 32 times.

God damn, I feel sexy.

adam-rickett.jpg

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

God damn, I feel sexy.

Magic mirror on the wall, whose the slapheid of them all.

3 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

God damn, I feel sexy.

@RH33, we got you one. 

13 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Do not participate in marshmallow-eating contests. (Headline from The S**.)

TRAGIC END

Mum-of-two Natalie Buss choked and died after cramming seven marshmallows into her mouth in eating competition

@Marshmallo what you been up to now? 

On 10/10/2023 at 22:45, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

There has been a development in a missing person case in Cork that ive been following. I had put it in the local news thread but i cant be arsed finding it.

A wife went missing a few years ago and the husband went on like a total weirdo in numerous interviews and public appeals.

He didnt report her missing for about 4 day i think.

He said "please come home Tina, I miss you....the dogs miss you"

He also said "ive nothing to hide, my house has been searched, ive given the gardai keys to my house so they can search it any time they want.

Months after she went missing he himself was driving past a bus stop and came across empty suitcases dumped there which belonged to them.

Now a man in his 50's has been arrested on suspicion of murder.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Tina_Satchwell

Make your own mind up. I have!

ETA.. Richard is 57 years old. Just sayin.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cv2e4m931kko

15 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Weird household set-up. Is the lodger Herbie, Kitt, or Is it really Tiddles?

Three months after she was reported missing, gardaí conducted a technical and forensic examination of the three-storey home she shared with her husband, and the couple's car

1 hour ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Steady.

20 Clever Beer And Wine Names - Funny Gallery | eBaum's World

Reminds me of when Scott was about 13 and had a load of spots on his forehead. 

I remember sitting talking to my folks about him. "Aye, it's a shame he has all those spots on his foreskin". And I carried on talking, not realising the slip of the tongue I'd made. The wife was creasing herself as my folks were passing looks back and forth.