Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've been struggling to recharge my mobile for a while now. 

It recharges really, really slowly to the point when it loses power almost as quickly as it charges. 

It is now plugged it in and has been wavering between 18 and 19 percent for the last hour. 

21 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

You just have to own it. I bought Sony headphones last Christmas, one of the best purchases I’ve made in a while, even if I do look a c**t wearing them out and about. 

I have superb Sony headphones as well. Don’t give a toss what I look like out and about.

On 14/11/2023 at 22:48, die hard doonhamer said:

You just have to own it. I bought Sony headphones last Christmas, one of the best purchases I’ve made in a while, even if I do look a c**t wearing them out and about. 

What kind of Sony ones? I might end up doing it tbh. 

15 hours ago, Molotov said:

My primary earbuds are currently Jabra Elite 4. I’m always looking for improvements. 

Tried but never liked the AirPod pros as I always felt as though they would fall out. 

Hoping for some deals over Black Friday period. Considering these Monentum True Wireless 2 as an option. 

Open to any suggestions. 

I think I've got quite big ears, so no danger of them falling out 😂

12 minutes ago, thistledo said:

What kind of Sony ones? I might end up doing it tbh. 

I went with the wh-1000xm4, which is the version before the latest model. Reviews of the xm5 weren’t brilliant though, with many saying the xm4 was better value. I’m really impressed with them, sound quality is excellent and the battery lasts forever. 

Today is my 15th anniversary as a member of The Forum. On this day in 2008 I would have been signing up to P&B for the first time on one of the school library computers. 15 years later and I’m still here. Remarkable. How do I plan to celebrate this special day I hear you ask? A few weeks ago I became a home owner for the first time. My new #perthshire home needs renovation work before I can move in, so I’ll be continuing that today. Here’s to the next 15 years 🍺 🏡 

20 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

The Wispa Gold is a majestic snack. Spiritual successor to the Golden Cup.

No argument here. In fact, one might go as far to profess the bubbliness of the Wispa Gold is a mark up on the sadly lamented Golden Cup.

Just putting that out there.

20 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

The Wispa Gold is a majestic snack. Spiritual successor to the Golden Cup.

No argument here. In fact, one might go as far to profess the bubbliness of the Wispa Gold is a mark up on the sadly lamented Golden Cup.

12 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

10 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

That’s the dementia got auld green trousers. 

1 minute ago, Venti said:

Wee cunto squirrel is back.

Moved my birdfeeder onto the whirligig & he's somehow developed the skill of tightrope walking.

You ever seen this guys videos? Has done another 2 after this one. 

Those fuckers can adapt, you're pretty much screwed.