Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

9 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Oscar Pistrotius released early from prison, conditions of his parole is he has to wear an ankle tag for the rest of his sentence.

I'd put it on then just get a new prosthetic.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Christ knows what I’d have bought if I was offered any of these. Not the coolest of looks I’d imagine to take out your phone and cross check what you’re buying. What a sheltered life I’ve led. 

Quite like it when ScotRail announce wee threats on their onboard screens.

"This train will call at Dundee"

Edit: Apologies, arriving hame refreshed after an unlikely win at Dumbarton. 

Edited by Cosmic Joe

24 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Quite like it when ScotRail announce wee threats on their onboard screens.

"This train will call at Dundee"

Edit: Apologies, arriving hame refreshed after an unlikely win at Dumbarton. 

Even worse when they terminate in certain locations!

On 04/01/2024 at 22:50, scottsdad said:

Going to Camelon tomorrow. Wish me luck.

I was on the train with the boy a few days back; a huge gang of neds poured on at Grahamston and started acting the c**t across multiple carriages. He shot me a concerned glance, so I said, "don't worry, they'll be getting off at Camelon".

Thirty seconds later, whaddaya know  :P

On 05/01/2024 at 10:18, Dan Steele said:

Went along to Station Park to collect my ticket for the Cup game against Hibs. Looks like I've been sold a ticket for a tourney for the Scottish Gas lads instead.IMG_20240104_212549__01.thumb.jpg.99f23b860f460f0ac92a4d493ffe5b4e.jpg

I like to think football was better when it was all works teams.

The big Scottish Gas v Scottish Water derby would be explosive.

On 04/01/2024 at 23:04, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Imagine being the poor, traumatised work experience kid checking that Twitter account/email address  :shutup

13 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I was on the train with the boy a few days back; a huge gang of neds poured on at Grahamston and started acting the c**t across multiple carriages. He shot me a concerned glance, so I said, "don't worry, they'll be getting off at Camelon".

Thirty seconds later, whaddaya know  :P

Rumbled.

2 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Rumbled.

I'd be quite impressed if you could transform into a swarm of feral teenagers, like some Buckie-drinking Dracula.

22 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Post Number 15,000 for me, in my 10th year being part of the site.

15,000 posts ago, I bumped into this site and was reading the Dundee thread, (probably looking for transfer rumours or some shite), there was some funny chit chat about Giovanni Di Stefano and @Bigmouth Strikes Again posted this picture of GDS..

article-2300644-006A36EF00000258-470_308x185.thumb.jpg.0f19741aab911a3b863cd59381f91860.jpg

I loved the humour, inter club bantz and the regular updates of club info and rumour.

I had to sign up, I was hooked.

In my personal life at the time, I had just transitioned from getting pissed and falling asleep in my own vomit regularly, surrounded by folk that were not good for my mental health, to being a responsible adult. I needed a new way of discussion on the things I enjoyed, mainly the football. P&B was the answer.

I then started posting elsewhere on the message board, GN, Politics, Travel... I found it (and still do) a great place for all sorts of advice, ideas, links to games etc... 

Some of the hilarious content on here is really 2nd to none, the place really could bring laughter in the lowest most inappropriate times. I even started watching the NFL thanks to this site.

Some threads though, are so important, and it gives me and so many others a supportive lift from time to time, yeah I'm looking at you 'Depression Thread'.

I have met a couple of good guys from here, G_Man/Robin.Hood and the hilarious @Melanius Mullarkay, and would really like in the future, (probably once everyone has a bit more cash) to meet up with some fellow Dee brethren at a Dundee game in hospitality or some shit.

NGL, I have been close to leaving the site recently for a few reasons, mainly because of my hectic life schedule, but when you're chilling out at night in bed, why pick up a book (like I read fuckin' books) when you can read this nonsense?

Since I started this site...

I have became a Grandfather, (I'm only 42 ffs)

Had a near death moment, (E-Coli)

Stopped smoking, (Still vape mind you)

Moved home 4 times, (Ending up in the greatest city)

Had 9 (yes 9) cars, (and a caravan)

Went through 6 jobs,

Started my first Degree.

Thanks to @Div and the mods for keeping the site running, and thanks to all the contributers for making it what it is. (Birthday Caird Pish)

Anyway, here's to the next 15,000 posts filled with absolute shite.

last-temptation.gif.883162737369b171c70d48ebbb10ab24.gif

You had a great cat as well Johnny, was sad when Diego died.

Thank you.

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You had a great cat as well Johnny, was sad when Diego died.

Thank you.

Yes, we have his ashes in the unit next to Roxy the Rottweiler. Some life that little rascal had.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Post Number 15,000 for me, in my 10th year being part of the site.

15,000 posts ago, I bumped into this site and was reading the Dundee thread, (probably looking for transfer rumours or some shite), there was some funny chit chat about Giovanni Di Stefano and @Bigmouth Strikes Again posted this picture of GDS..

article-2300644-006A36EF00000258-470_308x185.thumb.jpg.0f19741aab911a3b863cd59381f91860.jpg

I loved the humour, inter club bantz and the regular updates of club info and rumour.

I had to sign up, I was hooked.

In my personal life at the time, I had just transitioned from getting pissed and falling asleep in my own vomit regularly, surrounded by folk that were not good for my mental health, to being a responsible adult. I needed a new way of discussion on the things I enjoyed, mainly the football. P&B was the answer.

I then started posting elsewhere on the message board, GN, Politics, Travel... I found it (and still do) a great place for all sorts of advice, ideas, links to games etc... 

Some of the hilarious content on here is really 2nd to none, the place really could bring laughter in the lowest most inappropriate times. I even started watching the NFL thanks to this site.

Some threads though, are so important, and it gives me and so many others a supportive lift from time to time, yeah I'm looking at you 'Depression Thread'.

I have met a couple of good guys from here, G_Man/Robin.Hood and the hilarious @Melanius Mullarkay, and would really like in the future, (probably once everyone has a bit more cash) to meet up with some fellow Dee brethren at a Dundee game in hospitality or some shit.

NGL, I have been close to leaving the site recently for a few reasons, mainly because of my hectic life schedule, but when you're chilling out at night in bed, why pick up a book (like I read fuckin' books) when you can read this nonsense?

Since I started this site...

I have became a Grandfather, (I'm only 42 ffs)

Had a near death moment, (E-Coli)

Stopped smoking, (Still vape mind you)

Moved home 4 times, (Ending up in the greatest city)

Had 9 (yes 9) cars, (and a caravan)

Went through 6 jobs,

Started my first Degree.

Thanks to @Div and the mods for keeping the site running, and thanks to all the contributers for making it what it is. (Birthday Caird Pish)

Anyway, here's to the next 15,000 posts filled with absolute shite.

last-temptation.gif.883162737369b171c70d48ebbb10ab24.gif

You joined 2 months before me but have 5000 more posts.

I've been slacking.