Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Waking up raging! That's excellent! The worst I had was when I dreamt that Aberdeen equalised against QotS in THAT semi final then went on to win 6-4 AET then beat Rangers 2-0 in the final. I was sitting on top of the world! Then I woke up and actually just thought to myself "for f**k sake!" <_<

:lol::D;)

John Stewart :D

I once dreamt Rovers played Ayr United on some Island thing where the ground was totally normal but there was a moat between stand and pitch we went two nil down and I wanted to leave but it turned out there was a moat behind the stand back to dry land and the boats didnt leave until full time so I went back and then we had scored 3 to take the lead and I had missed them all, with about ten minutes to go I got subbed on at centre half and we won the game. True story.

:lol:

We're positively flying now!!! Cables have now either accidentally or by design been plugged in the right place and I can basically tell him to f**k off for a break whilst I finsih off.

And my half price Dominos just turned up. Result

Me and my big mouth. 9 hours in and they're fucking it up even more now :angry:

Everything seems to be pointing to me having Glandular Fever, and I can't even get a fucking doctor's appointment to confirm it.

I thought I it was the flu two weeks ago, I still don't feel like I'm getting better. My stomach hurts like hell, I'm tired all the time and my muscles ache, which becomes ten times worse after exercise, the front of my throat hurts as does my head whenever I swallow, appetite's shot, and I'm sleeping straight after work, even though I'm not the napping type.

Either the subconcious hyper-chrondraic in me is playing a blinder, or I'm fucked!

I was looking at old family photos from when I was wee the other day. There's a few when I was in holiday in Dubai and it's quite different to what it is now! The speed at which the place has changed - going by what I've seen on TV, etc - is astonishing.

I was looking at old family photos from when I was wee the other day. There's a few when I was in holiday in Dubai and it's quite different to what it is now! The speed at which the place has changed - going by what I've seen on TV, etc - is astonishing.

Michael Palin visited in 1988 in Around the World in 80 Days. It's like a completely different city by the looks of it.

I'm doing the Great Edinburgh Run (10k) at the start of October which I'm slightly worried about. I have run 10k on my own before, but I've never taken part in one of these organised races and I fear I'll get carried along at a unsustainable pace for the first kilometre and then suffer for it later on in the race. I've been doing some training, but I'm still not as fit as I used to be a couple of years ago when I was refereeing. The course looks a bit hilly too, which I suppose is par for the course in Edinburgh.

I'm doing the race for my own fitness as much as anything, but decided I should try to raise some money for charity too, so feel free to sponsor me if you want.

BBC Sportsound's very own Richard Gordon just sponsored me for £25. Top man. Pressure is really on now.

Flying on my own to San Francisco(via Newark) tomorrow morning for the first time. It's fair to say that I'm shitting it. laugh.gif

I know that flying is a very safe form of travel, but that doesn't seem to do much to console me! tongue.gif

I deal with worse challenging behaviour than this at my work. Can't imagine a reaction like this. A reaction from a routinely armed policeman, there would be a very different outcome from British police, no armed response for this one.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_HOUSTON_POLICE_AMPUTEE_SHOT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-09-22-18-25-34

Doing this on my mobile hence the full link.

For the first time ever tonight I gave money to a busker. I went for a walk and ended up watching him for an hour on the busiest shopping street in the city. He mainly played Bob Marley with a few other bits and pieces thrown in too, it was excellent.

For the first time ever tonight I gave money to a busker. I went for a walk and ended up watching him for an hour on the busiest shopping street in the city. He mainly played Bob Marley with a few other bits and pieces thrown in too, it was excellent.

There's a few guys that do jazz songs in Glasgow city centre. I'm not a fan of jazz , but I've watched them playing their hearts out a few times for about half an hour. It's a nice change to some fringed kid singing shitty, heart-felt You Me at Six acoustic covers, or some guy playing Oasis' Wonderwall over, and over, and over and over again.