Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Sigh. Please refer to your inferior status using the VT Cut-Out-And-Keep Map of Scotland. Anywhere north-east of the Queen Street tunnel is not civilisation: this is the most recognisable dividing line.

You've called us Teuchters yet not the Teuchters? huh.gif - more coast-related fail. Equivalent of us calling everyone close to Glasgow 'Weegies' but not folk actually in Glasgow. At least we have consistency.

Anyway, Weegies can't seem to grasp that 'Weegie' is a general, collective term used by anyone outside of your comfort bubble to describe those SW of the Castlecary Viaduct. The rather 'notable' accent (and anomalously high ned:human ratio in general) very similar to Glasgow itself allows us to easily group it all together.

To summarise: you're a Weegie from Weegieland.

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

... and yes, I'll happily accept 'Teuchter'.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Anyway, Weegies can't seem to grasp that 'Weegie' is a general, collective term used by anyone outside of your comfort bubble to describe those SW of the Castlecary Viaduct. The rather 'notable' accent (and anomalously high ned:human ratio in general) very similar to Glasgow itself allows us to easily group it all together.

Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

... and yes, I'll happily accept 'Teuchter'.

I find this racist.

Just found out if you have an Android phone...........

On versions after 2.3 if you go to Settings > About Phone then keep tapping on Android Version something will happen depending on which version you have...

2.3 - A painting of a gingerbread surrounded by zombies

3.0 - A giant blue bee with the caption "REZZZZZZ"

4.0 - Flying Androids made from Ice Cream Sandwiches

4.1 - A giant jelly bean with a face on it followed by floating jelly beans

:)

I had gone for Cumbernauld as the border however I will accept the Castlecary Viaduct. It's a small wonder that the more entrepreneurial of the neds have not set up stalls at this location selling shell suits, Buckfast and under the counter cigarettes. If you stopped to purchase any of the wares there would be a group of young neds offering to 'mind yer car mister'.

Just found out if you have an Android phone...........

On versions after 2.3 if you go to Settings > About Phone then keep tapping on Android Version something will happen depending on which version you have...

Thats cool, I never knew that! Jelly Bean FTW.8)

Although I only get one Jelly Bean, no floating ones.

Sigh. Please refer to your inferior status using the VT Cut-Out-And-Keep Map of Scotland. Anywhere north-east of the Queen Street tunnel is not civilisation: this is the most recognisable dividing line.

post-11540-0-20680000-1358634324_thumb.g

I'd rather be a savage than a weegie ;)

Took the wean swimming today and a woman came in to the kids pool wearing a burkini, half the kids were crying and the other half were pointing and laughing.

I wish glasgow city council had taken a leaf out of the frenchies book and slung her out, it was quite a surreal site in the pool.

Took the wean swimming today and a woman came in to the kids pool wearing a burkini, half the kids were crying and the other half were pointing and laughing.

I wish glasgow city council had taken a leaf out of the frenchies book and slung her out, it was quite a surreal site in the pool.

I saw the same thing in Turkey a few years back where three muslim women in their burkinis got off the boat and into the sea for a paddle. They looked like three massive black jellyfish floating about.

laugh.giflaugh.gif what

I feel for them. It must be a right bugger, growing up with ignorant morons for parents.