Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Nazareth were amazing tonight, even the support that looked like they were auditioning for The Lost Boys 2 were great, even singing back-up on Hair of the Dog whilst McCafferty played 'Loch Lomond' on the bagpipes. :D

Guest Stevie Hodge

Ive got The Twang next Tuesday (26th) at Potterow, then Amy Macdonald (christmas present from the wife) on the Wednesday.

Also got The Enemy 23rd of March.

The Go! Team at Fatties in Dundee next Sunday.

Should be good!

Ironworks in Inverness on Friday for me. :D

Looking forward to it. Think I'll be sticking to the shandies though, my arse has been smelling like a dead rat ever since Friday night, I don't know what's going on down there.

Going to this in May

posterforweb.jpg

The line up in the Cement arena on the Saturday is worth the £115 alone.....

Cement

Pete Tong

Steve Angello

Sebastian Ingrosso

Armand Van Helden

Cassius

Dave Spoon

Laid Back Luke

Claude Van Stroke

Henrik B

Streetlife DJs

Deep Groove

Cassette Jam

iam going to that to :) also goin to gatectasher ressurection at magma (sheffield) next month

Edited by Gogo

CSS on Sunday night was very good. There was one of the worst support bands i have ever seen called Wild Beasts. They were ridiculous. A crapper version of The Feeling.

The Hold Steady on Monday night at The Garage is one of the best gigs i have ever seen. I superb live band.

Hanoi Rocks at Moshulu last night were awesome. Michael Monroe exploded on to the stage and the pace barely slipped all night. Fuckin' brilliant. Played most of the new album and a few oldies as well.

Soho Dolls as the main support was just plain weird. Decent enough for a listen, but not what you would expect for a rock/metal gig.

Next on the agenda-Hayseed Dixie 25th March, then possibly The Quireboys and Dan Baird on 12th May.

Edited by BLADES MAN

Editors at Carling Academy - last night - brilliant !

like the sound of Make Model as well.

I was there too mate, they were indeed immense! Did you see the riot that nearly started where that 6ft 6 psyco had to be restrained by 5 grown men and was hellbent on laying into this guy? :unsure: It was a shame cos it was during Munich so I couldn't enjoy the song cos I was focusing on trying not to get knocked unconcious.

And were Make Model the 2nd band that were on? The ones from Brooklyn? They were stoned out their faces so funny! :lol: