Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Got a couple of local acts over the weekend starting with Steve Grozier tonight, the excellend Tragic O'Hara on Saturday and Crystal on Sunday. Also got We Are Scientists at Tuts on Friday night, so should be a decent weekend on the gig front.

On 31 August 2016 at 11:11, Staggie_93 said:

The Chemical Brothers in December, fucking yaldi!!

I got tickets for their Blackpool gig instead of Glasgow. The Empress Ballroom looks like a cracking place to see them and it has the added bonus of being on the Friday rather than a Wednesday night.

The Mary Chain were on top form on Wednesday night.

They are one of those bands I'm glad I missed live in my younger days. Gone are the days of chaotic gigs, over in jig time, ending with the band fighting amongst themselves or a rammy in the audience.

These days JAMC are a tight, live outfit and they ran through a great selection from their back catalogue.

Reverence live was worth the ticket price on its own.

37 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I got tickets for their Blackpool gig instead of Glasgow. The Empress Ballroom looks like a cracking place to see them and it has the added bonus of being on the Friday rather than a Wednesday night.

Aye bit of a pain being a Wednesday night, have to take 2 days off work <_< Worth it though, never managed to see them yet.

The Mary Chain were on top form on Wednesday night.

They are one of those bands I'm glad I missed live in my younger days. Gone are the days of chaotic gigs, over in jig time, ending with the band fighting amongst themselves or a rammy in the audience.

These days JAMC are a tight, live outfit and they ran through a great selection from their back catalogue.

Reverence live was worth the ticket price on its own.

I was up for a riot, TBH.

Anyone else going to The Enemy's farewell tour? Seems to have to got off to a flyer in Portsmouth and London. Buzzing for Glasgow, glad I decided to get tickets for both dates! Shame it's the ABC though, no the best venue.

None the less it'll be two cracking nights. Tears will be shed!

6 hours ago, matty0310 said:

Anyone else going to The Enemy's farewell tour? Seems to have to got off to a flyer in Portsmouth and London. Buzzing for Glasgow, glad I decided to get tickets for both dates! Shame it's the ABC though, no the best venue.

None the less it'll be two cracking nights. Tears will be shed!

I'm going on the 21st. I don't mind the ABC. Seen some good gigs in there.